Warzone leave timer

Skummy

GET RID OF IT. Just came back and why is this a thing now? If you dc you get a timer? Is this more "content"?

Yep, it’s stupid and ridiculous.

One would think in 2021 that technology is advanced enough to be able to tell if you leave or DC.... oh wait, other games can tell, so why can’t swtor?

I pass gear between about 6 different toons.

I've forgotten to equip weapons a few time, either left in legacy hold or just didn't equip (cuz mercs and mandos, e.g., don't use the same weapon types) and couldn't do so once the WZ started. so I just sat there the whole time. nobody said anything when it happened today.

not being able to equip is pretty dumb. having to WEAR the gear when opening boxes is equally frustrating. else you end up with greens. is there some reason the box opening thing can't just look at the ilvl in your inventory? (y'know...like WoW does)

anyway, it's my bad on not equipping gear before the WZ. I do know about it. but when I forget, guess what I'm not doing, incuring a 15m debuff by leaving. so my team gets to play 7v8. sorry guys. I would've left but the WZ finishes sooner than the debuff. /shrug.

Edited by foxmob

At the very least, they should allow a grace period at the beginning of a match where you can leave without receiving the penalty. It gets tempting to leave warzones at times, simply because of this game's tendency to spam a particular map 5+ Times in a row, instead of randomizing.

Get rid of this for regs.

Leave it for ranked.

At least let us leave before the match starts at the beggining.

But that doesn't help the players with disconnects issues neither. The lockout on regs SHOULDNT EXIST.

If we can't pick what map we want to play in regs, it doesn't make sense to force players to be in a map for 10 minutes afk because they don't want to be there.

A random player leaving a reg map at start doesn't affect the match. Group will get a refill

Get rid of this for regs.

Leave it for ranked.

At least let us leave before the match starts at the beggining.

But that doesn't help the players with disconnects issues neither. The lockout on regs SHOULDNT EXIST.

If we can't pick what map we want to play in regs, it doesn't make sense to force players to be in a map for 10 minutes afk because they don't want to be there.

A random player leaving a reg map at start doesn't affect the match. Group will get a refill

at least let us choose whether or not to accept a BACK FILL pop.

So many disingenuous people pretending that they don't know exactly why the lockout timer exists. The lockout timer exists specifically to punish people who throw tantrums and leave a match as soon as anything goes wrong. Anything else anyone has to say about this is a lie. They know its a lie and they keep repeating it as if they think they can gaslight BioWare or something. LOL Edited by HaoZhao

So many disingenuous people pretending that they don't know exactly why the lockout timer exists. The lockout timer exists specifically to punish people who throw tantrums and leave a match as soon as anything goes wrong. Anything else anyone has to say about this is a lie. They know its a lie and they keep repeating it as if they think they can gaslight BioWare or something. LOL

That's always existed why is it a problem now? After ten years maybe even more. :rak_02::rak_02::rak_02: People get dc all the time and they get punished because of there connection to the server that they moved to the east where now i miss gcds all the time but thats another post for a later time i feel bad for the aus players if theirs any left. Also have had plenty of times were the ui disappears and ctrl u does not work at all. Have to kill the game in task manager and guess what you get a timer for that too.

Edited by Skummy

That's always existed why is it a problem now? After ten years maybe even more. :rak_02::rak_02::rak_02: People get dc all the time and they get punished because of there connection to the server that they moved to the east where now i miss gcds all the time but thats another post for a later time i feel bad for the aus players if theirs any left. Also have had plenty of times were the ui disappears and ctrl u does not work at all. Have to kill the game in task manager and guess what you get a timer for that too.

Your bad connection is an issue between you an your ISP. BioWare cannot design PVP around people who queue in for ranked, wilfully, with the knowledge that they will probably DC and cause their team to lose.

Your bad connection is an issue between you an your ISP. BioWare cannot design PVP around people who queue in for ranked, wilfully, with the knowledge that they will probably DC and cause their team to lose.

Never had a issue til the servers moved but its fine just another troll. same old same old nothing broken bro everythings fine bro your ****** pc bro git gud bro you literally the same guy different name lol. I guess at&t is bad isp suggest anything better?

Edited by Skummy

So many disingenuous people pretending that they don't know exactly why the lockout timer exists. The lockout timer exists specifically to punish people who throw tantrums and leave a match as soon as anything goes wrong. Anything else anyone has to say about this is a lie. They know its a lie and they keep repeating it as if they think they can gaslight BioWare or something. LOL

So you think matchmaking in PvP is balanced? Or that facing same number farming IDIOTS over and over again is fun? Or stuck with those number farming IDIOTS is fun? Come on there needs to be some give and take here. We know that there are groups of players that only care to put up those big numbers to flex their tiny E-peen, don't give a dang about objectives, and could care less about the rest of the PvP team as long as they get to flex the tiny E-peen.