<Tauntaun War Veterans> APAC NiM/HM Raiding

Kookabura

Tauntaun War Veterans

Tauntaun War Veterans is the premier APAC NiM raiding Imperial Guild on Satele Shan with an highly experienced and knowledgeable member base. Our primary focus is on NiM (Master) progression raiding and other end game content. We have formed a highly productive and fun community to support that focus

We're seeking mature members to add to our community, who are at the precipice of their NiM raiding careers or are already very experienced. We value respect, guild reputation, and personal accountability. We are a bunch of casual serious players with a friendly attitude. Things we are looking for in new members;

- High Skill Level / Willingness & Desire to Improve

- Utilize Starparse and Discord (with working microphone)

- Good Attendance

- Good Attitude and Respectful

- Experienced and Knowledgeable in NiM (Master) Content

Currently, there are 3 raid teams, running under the Tauntaun War Veterans umbrella.

Tauntaun Seekers

Luke's Sleeping Bag

New Name, Same Memes

Notable Achievements

Satele Shan Server 2nd - NiM Nature of Progress

Our various teams have different purposes and levels of progression. As a guild, we've cleared 37/37 NiM 8m & 16m Operations, including TImed. We regularly run NiM PUGs which are open to all NiM raiders under the APAC SRS banner. If you’re interested in joining or if you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact in-game or via discord: Potter#8669 or Narki#1397

Edited by Kookabura
updating recruitment message

• 1 month later...

Team Mortis is recruiting 1 experienced player of any role for Dxun Nim/MM Prog. We raid Tue/Wed 5pm-8pm AEST and have cleared everything but NiM Gods.

~Skarth

Edited by mdtk

Tauntaun Seekers. The objective of this team is to push a leaderboard position under the Tauntauns banner for NiM Dxun and after to get Destruction Incarnate in NiM Gods. We are currently looking for 1 Dps, but will look at applicants for other roles. Raid times are still flexible but will be starting off at 5.30pm AEST on weekdays (prelim Mon/Thurs/Fri), TBD if running on Saturdays and Sundays as well. Hit me up in discord if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Team CGTC is currently looking for 2 new team members to fill a tank and healer role (if need be, we can shuffle roles). We will be raiding two nights a week on Sunday and Monday nights from 8pm - 10.30pm AEST. We are a bunch of players that returned around 3 months ago, some of us having been on a 6 year hiatus so we have a bit of a backlog of content we want to clear ASAP so we can move on to HM Gods/Dxun farming and regular Bin raiding. Msg Donkey_Whoppers#7159 for more information Edited by Kookabura

Team Just /Stuck. The team is newly formed, and will be working through the HM's before eventually progressing into NiM. The team is currently looking for a tank and dps. The team is currently working on HM Ravagers. The team raids on Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8pm to 10pm AEST. Msg Bco#6655 for more information

• 4 weeks later...

Team Just /Stuck. The team is newly formed, and will be working through the HM's before eventually progressing into NiM. The team is currently looking for a tank and dps. The team is currently working on HM Ravagers. The team raids on Mon 8-10pm / Fri 9:30 - 11:30pm / Sat 10 - 12pm AEST. Msg @B-co

Team MoCD is looking for dps and/or healer for its HM/NiM activities. Need to have done all HM's (except dxun). Raid times are 7pm-9pm AEST Monday/Friday. PM Narki if interested

Team CGTC is currently recruiting a tank (both nights) and a healer (Mondays only) for HM Gods Prog (at Izax). Once done we will be moving on to NiM raiding. Days are Sunday and Monday from 8-10.30pm AEST. Currently reviewing Monday night times which may become 9-11pm AEST.

Team Blind Bandits is currently looking for a healer. The team is currently progressing NiM Gods on Nahut. Raid times are 5pm to 8pm AEST Sat/Sun (Midnight to 3am PST). PM Potter if interested

Edited by Kookabura

Team Tauntaun Seekers is currently looking for 2 members of any role. The team is currently progressing NiM Dxun on Huntmaster. Raid times are 6.30 to 9.30pm AEST Mon/Thurs/Fri. PM Potter if interested

Team Poached by Potter is a newly formed team that has cleared Ravagers HM and TOS HM and is currently doing NiM DF. We raid on Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 8 - 10pm AEST and are looking for 1 ranged dps that can get along with the team and will be able to keep up with the group. Msg Bco

Team Just /stuck is also a newly formed team and has cleared Dxun HM and is currently in the process of clearing Gods HM and then will move onto NiM. We raid on Monday / Friday 9:30 - 11:30pm AEST / Saturday 10 - 12pm AEST and are looking for 1 ranged dps that can get along with the team and will be able to keep up with the group as well as a tank that already has prior knowledge of mechanics or that is quick to learn. Msg Bco

• 1 month later...
Team Tauntaun Seekers is currently looking for 1 member (healer or dps). The team is currently progressing NiM Dxun on Apex . Raid times are 6.30 to 9.30pm AEST Mon/Thurs/Fri. (3.30am Central / 4.30am Eastern / 9.30am London / 10.30am Paris) Msg me if ur interested

• 3 months later...
Team Tauntaun Seekers (Satele Shan) is currently looking for 1 DPS. We are currently doing NiM Dxun Timer and then going into NiM Gods . We raid 4 days, raid times are 8.30pm to 11.30pm ADST Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri. (6.30pm Korea / 1.30am Pacific / 3.30am Central / 4.30am Eastern / 6.30am Brazillian / 9.30am London / 10.30am Berlin) PM Potter if interested

• 1 month later...
Team Tauntaun Seekers (Satele Shan) is currently looking for 1 DPS and 1 Healer. Our current goal is NiM Gods and going for DI . We raid 2 days, raid times are 8.30pm to 10.30pm ADST Thurs/Fri. (6.30pm Korea / 1.30am Pacific / 3.30am Central / 4.30am Eastern / 6.30am Brazillian / 9.30am London / 10.30am Berlin) PM Potter if interested

• 11 months later...
<NTSM> is recruiting for its activities in 7.0. We are in need of a DPS or a healer. We are currently taking a break over the holidays but are looking to resume activities late January. Times are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights at 10pm AEDT. Message Narki#1397 if interested.

<Tauntaun Seekers> is being rebuilt for 7.0

Like with Dxun, the objective of this team is compete on the leaderboards for R4 NiM when it comes out. Last time around we were server second on Satele Shan, 6 months after the fact, this time we are aiming to be a bit more competitive than that.

This time around, I'm doing an open recruitment for the team. Every role is up for grabs, so if your interested send me a DM. Times and Days have yet to be decided, and there will be some degree of flexibility, just be aware that this will be an APAC team so the times will lean towards late night/early morning for US and EU gamers.

In terms of experience, all Legacy NiM Content + Timers are minimum requirements for the team. Experience and Clears of Gods and Dxun will place you in higher regard, but since the expansion has been delayed and R4 won't be released until a later date there will be time to train someone up so don't be dissuaded if you don't have Gods and Dxun. Things that will determine if you are picked for the team, is your flexibility to make raid, the classes and roles you play and your ability to learn new ones and most importantly your attitude. Blind Prog raiding is quite different from other forms of progression, and how you handle that and interact with the team is more important than any particular skill.

So if your interested, shoot me a DM. Lemme know about yourself, what you play etc, anything you think is important. This will be a long process, but I'll keep everyone up to date.

https://discord.gg/JafhBas

Edited by Kookabura

• 1 month later...

Greetings <Tauntaun War Veterans> i am an Ozzie play currently in the <Well Behaved>. I am looking for a raid team to join in our time zone, I can raid any time AFTER 8 (when the kiddlets are in bed) at any day of the week. I main a Jugg DPS and my gear rating at the time of this post is 321 with both Implant sets. I am still working on my gear to get it higher.........also if needed i will gladly put my Jugg in the guild.

if you need aany more Information off me please feel free to PM me on discord

ROGUE#7910

Hope to talk soon.