Tech Diagrams (Heroic 2+) on Hoth

Isn't that the case for all quests on Hoth?

They all far flung and remote, but none require you loot an item at location A, drive half way across the damn planet to unlock a blue glow-box, then go all the way back to location A to hit a different glow-box to complete the quest.

I just did that one, and it seems to be actually an issue with a misplaced map marker. The marker was indicating to head somewhere off to the eastern side of the map, while there was actually a clickable objective (calibration tower) just a few dozen meters away. I clicked it and the quest progressed to the next stage (which was nearby and marked properly).

I just did that one, and it seems to be actually an issue with a misplaced map marker. The marker was indicating to head somewhere off to the eastern side of the map, while there was actually a clickable objective (calibration tower) just a few dozen meters away. I clicked it and the quest progressed to the next stage (which was nearby and marked properly).

Thanks for the tip. It's not actually misplaced. There is, in fact a blue clicky where it's indicated. Protected by a nearby silver mob. Next time I'm there, I'll look harder for the one you mention.

• 6 years later...
Thanks for the tip. It's not actually misplaced. There is, in fact a blue clicky where it's indicated. Protected by a nearby silver mob. Next time I'm there, I'll look harder for the one you mention.

Did you ever find the nearer calibration spot? I spent some time looking for it today but had to resort to the distant marked spot as usual. (Next time I'll bring a stealther so I can explore without all those pesky mobs interrupting!)

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2015 at 4:47 PM, Styxian said:

This quest is garbage. Skip right over it.