Pax Republica is recruiting! PvE/PvP/GSF. Stable SWTOR guild since 2009

NwahsNirom

TLDR: Pax Republica is a PvP/PvE/GSF guild of 40+ super active, super mature, super fun players. We excel and have fun in all areas of the game, especially Hard Mode tier PvE (WITH PLANS to finally progress effectively in Master difficulty during 5.0), unranked warzones, open world PvP, and GSF. We were founded August 28, 2009... years before the game even came out, and we have stayed an active, dedicated SWTOR guild ever since.

We were on the Pot5 server for a long time, but realized how dead it was and decided to finally do something about it instead of waiting for Bioware to do something. We moved to the Ebon Hawk server on April 28, 2015 (not too long before Bioware chose to allow the 90 CC server transfers... all well we're still happy :)).

Latest "Recruitment message":

We are excited for 5.0! We have changed our guild rules and policies a lot to be more welcoming and have less focus on our forums and application system. So if you are interested in just joining us in game for a raid, uprising, pvp match or anything, let us know and we'll send you a guild invite!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PvE: Here our some of our accomplishments:

In 4.0:

HM EV: 5/5

HM KP: 5/5

HM EC: 4/4

HM TFB: 5/5

HM S&V: 7/7

HM DF: 5/5

HM DP: 5/5

HM Rav: 3/5

HM ToS: 3/5

------------------------------------

pre 4.0:

2/5 HM Ravagers

3/5 HM ToS (We were so close on 4/5, we only had a few good pulls on that 4th boss because HM Underlurker stalled us so often!)

4/5 NiM DF

0/5 NiM DP

4/5 NiM TFB

6/7 NiM S&V

-------

3/4 NiM EC (pre 2.0)

5/5 HM TFB (pre 2.0)

4/4 HM EC

5/5 Nightmare KP

5/5 Nightmare EV

We don't aim to be server first... we aim to be server happiest and most respected.

A FUN VIDEO OF DOWNING HM UNDERLURKER:

RAID TIMES:

Our current raid times are:

Set team focused on Master progression

Tuesday and Thursday, 8-11pm eastern.

Other raid times for "sign up" or first come first serve Veteran difficulty will form soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

More importantly than our in-game achievements, though, is that we're a tight-knit guild that looks to be friends before being teammates. We have trial period to ensure we're the perfect guild for you, and that you fit in with us. We have very strong leadership in myself and my officers to lead us into the future of SWTOR. :) Everyone is very friendly, we have very active and organized forums, Teamspeak, and a guild bank that offers weekly repair allowances for members.

A member said this about us recently in one of our membership spotlights, and I really liked it:

"► What do you like best about Pax Republica?

The community really makes this guild feel unique. We have members from such diverse backgrounds from across the globe that can unite and get along towards a singular purpose, and have a great time doing it. I have never experienced a community like this one anywhere else in gaming!"

For more information, please check out http://www.pax-republica.net, or send me a PM in game ("Nwahs Nirom) or on these forums with questions. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy videos, check out these channels for Pax Republica videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/smorin1487?feature=watch

http://www.youtube.com/user/PaxRepublicaChannel

------------------------------------------------------------------

Teamspeak Information: paxrepublica.typefrag.com:64425

http://www.pax-republica.net

Edited by NwahsNirom

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say you don't like "Trollollolls" but how do you feel about trololololoos?

Joking aside, these guys were a good guild on PoT5, and it's nice to have them here now as well.

Thanks man! Are you guys in the allies channel? Would love to raid with ya'll again.

Uuuummmmm.... There is already a very active PAX Gaming guild on the republic side.... PAX Dominus. Are you not part of PAX gaming communities? Seems kinda wonky to have 2 guilds on the same faction of the same server that serves the same gaming organization.

We are not part of that gaming community. Sorry that you feel that this is so strange. Our guild has been a SWTOR dedicated guild since 2009. We are not copying anyone. It is not our fault that Bioware allowed our server to die and we moved over here. I am sure our two gaming communities can coexist peacefully.

We are not part of that gaming community. Sorry that you feel that this is so strange. Our guild has been a SWTOR dedicated guild since 2009. We are not copying anyone. It is not our fault that Bioware allowed our server to die and we moved over here. I am sure our two gaming communities can coexist peacefully.

Apologies... I wasn't intending to come off as negative to your guild... Just confused. PAX is a pretty large gaming community and I've never seen a PAX guild that wasn't part of PAX gaming before... Including my time in WOW and here.

Anyhoo... I hope to see you folks in the WZ's soon... You can keep your dirty PVE, but if you're bringing over any decent PVP'ers to PUB side, then we're going to get along just great!

Hi guys, welcome to Ebon Hawk! It's really a great server, hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm an officer in Pax Imperius (the Impside guild of our Pax division in Swtor). Obviously the name similarities will throw some people off but no worries, confusion is good for the soul. Or something. Based on your OP you guys actually sound like you share the same attitudes and enjoy doing the same things that many of us in Pax do, so we're bound to run into each other a lot. I just wanted to drop in and say hello to a bunch of people who obviously have excellent taste in picking guild names, and to clear up any confusion said awesome names might cause.

See ya'll around in-game, Republica!

Apologies... I wasn't intending to come off as negative to your guild... Just confused. PAX is a pretty large gaming community and I've never seen a PAX guild that wasn't part of PAX gaming before... Including my time in WOW and here.

Anyhoo... I hope to see you folks in the WZ's soon... You can keep your dirty PVE, but if you're bringing over any decent PVP'ers to PUB side, then we're going to get along just great!

Haha I love the GIFs. No worries, glad people aren't going to try to kick us off after we just get here! Definitely add me for warzones, I'm also on the Enemies chat.

So, for those that are wondering, we are specifically recruiting healers and ranged DPS for our raid groups on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Monday nights!

Hi guys, welcome to Ebon Hawk! It's really a great server, hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm an officer in Pax Imperius (the Impside guild of our Pax division in Swtor). Obviously the name similarities will throw some people off but no worries, confusion is good for the soul. Or something. Based on your OP you guys actually sound like you share the same attitudes and enjoy doing the same things that many of us in Pax do, so we're bound to run into each other a lot. I just wanted to drop in and say hello to a bunch of people who obviously have excellent taste in picking guild names, and to clear up any confusion said awesome names might cause.

See ya'll around in-game, Republica!

Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome. We used to call our Sith alt guild Pax Imperius, but we'll definitely change it to something completely different. Probably won't even put Pax in front since it's no big deal to us, we don't play our Sith often :)

Hey everyone! I'm ATown (Jordan) and I've been a member of Pax Republica since before SWTOR launched. I just transferred my 16th and final toon to Ebon Hawk and I'm loving the server so far. I'm one of the PvP-only guys in the guild so I was afraid that a PvE server would be lacking but the Queues are shorter and the teamwork/communication with PUGs is about the same (for better or worse :rolleyes: )

So I'm very glad that we made the switch and if you're looking for a friendly guild that strives to be the best in both PvE and PvP, check out our website and see if you think we'll be a good fit for you!

With the help of some people from the Defender Program, we are now 3/5 on HM Temple of Sacrifice! I'm not sure if that counts as a guild kill, but we're happy it's down. We'd love for you to join our raid or pvp team to keep the good times going!

We especially seem to need raiders for Wednesday and Thursday nights.