Veteran Player Looking For Guild

Xavier_Gregory

May the Force be with you all.

I've been around off and on since launch. My main is a 65 Sith Sorcerer whom I've taken a break from to finish all of the original class stories. I've had the game for 10 years, I might as well. So far I've finished; the Sith Inquisitor, Sith Warrior, Republic Trooper, Republic Smuggler, Jedi Knight and I'm days away from finishing the Jedi Consular. Maybe one day if I just sit down an knock it out. After that I will finish the Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent. Once that is completed I will probably go back to my Sith Sorc unless...A Republic Guild is a better fit. Then, I'm not sure which class would be my main.

Here's what I'm looking for in a guild be it Republic or Sith Empire:

1) I'm looking for a more casual gameplay experience. I'd like to be able to group up and do flashpoints and raids when possible, but I'm 43. I have a career, a wife, two dogs, and a passable social life. I'm not trying to spend every waking moment raiding.

2) Mature players - Again, I'm 43. I'd prefer to play with gamers of a similar age. 30 - 50 would be my preferred age group, but it's not a total deal breaker.

3) Whatever the main guild is, it would be nice if you also had an alt guild for characters on the other side. I've enjoyed both sides of the game and wouldn't want to give up one side simply because I joined a guild. Again, not a deal breaker, just a nice bonus.

If you've made it this far, thank you for taking the time to read my post. If you do not believe I'm a fit for your guild, no worries, I appreciate you taking the time. If you do think I am, please send my a PM. You can also reach me @BrewingSailor on Twitter.

We sound like we may be a good fit for what you are looking for. We are all about that age range, have jobs/kids, so it's more casual. However, we do large yield cq, we do group up a couple times a week for ops/fps, etc. We have a sister pub side guild, full guild ship buffs, discord, etc. Here's a link to our guild recruitment post, and good hunting!

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1002518