Long Lekku for Male Togruta

DonBosso

It has been a veeeery long time since people requested that, but we still haven't received this option in game.

I would very much like to have the option for long lekku for male Togruta.

I'm currently leveling a Jedi Guardian Togruta and I can't help but feel inferior and ridiculous when I see male Togruta NPCs with nice long lekku, makes you feel like an inexperienced infant :S

...and not only that, they just look a bit silly with short lekku.

Can we expect to see this option come at all? It's something I badly want.

I didn't want to be "that guy," but I'm afraid I have no other choice.

Lekku are what Twi'leks have. On Togrutans it's Montrals...

I know! I know. We all knew what you meant, but... you know. You gotta use the right terms. You know?

I'm just saying...

Sorry, that I had to be "that guy...."

I know! I know. We all knew what you meant, but... you know. You gotta use the right terms. You know?

I'm just saying...

Actually, montrals are actually what people think of as horns on a togruta. They do in fact have lekku, aka head tails. Although I admit there does seem to be a bit a difference as to what is considered a part of the montrals and what is considered a lekku depending on which source you look at.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Montral

https://www.starwars.com/databank/togruta

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Lekku

https://www.starwars.com/news/much-to-learn-you-still-have-7-things-you-might-not-know-about-togrutas

I also support longer lekku for male Togruta.

Edited by Xo-Lara

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just saying...

Indeed what person above said :) montrals are 'horns' , whereas lekku are the head-tails.

Togruta have two lekku hanging front, and one thick lek on the back of the head.

But really, this has been requested over and over. Can we get it as an option?

Male Togruta would look so majestic and awesome with longer lekku. Pretty please BioWare?

I love my male Togruta Jedi, but he'd be SO majestic with long lekku. I need this so much, I can't even express how much I want this :'(

Lol, I've just noticed female got long lekku :D. Doesn't it clipping? Used to have male togruta in past.

Clipping isn't much of an issue really. I feel Twi'lek lekku clip far more than Togruta lekku. The only issue sometimes is with the hood/back pieces, but nothing that bad.

An option for long lekku for male Togruta would be nice though, while still keeping the short lekku as an option too!

What I'd also like to add is to give us different shapes for Montrals.

Male Togruta could have slightly shorter lekku than female Togruta, but they could have quite an interesting amount of montral customization. These 'horns' could be curved backwards, forward, going to the sides a bit etc...making them somehow more unique and all.

Right now we really don't have many options in terms of montral and lekku, and those are literally the key feature for Togruta race.

Some new tattoos/face paint would be nice too; along with the NPC faces as mentioned above :)

Edited by DonBosso

But really, this has been requested over and over. Can we get it as an option?

Male Togruta would look so majestic and awesome with longer lekku. Pretty please BioWare?

I love my male Togruta Jedi, but he'd be SO majestic with long lekku. I need this so much, I can't even express how much I want this :'(

I thought we couldn't get long lekku for male Togruta player characters because TCW canonized male Togruta as having shorter lekku prior to BioWare moving to add Togruta as a playable species in SWTOR. Thus Lucasfilm would not approve male Togruta appearances with long lekku for player characters after this point even though NPC male Togruta with long lekku had previously been added to SWTOR.