In-Game Events for May 2022

JackieKo

Date: May 3rd - May 10th, 2022

Starting May 3rd and lasting until May 10th, there will be a Double XP event! Enjoy multiple weeks of Double XP, Valor, Renown, and more.

The events page says that 7 days is multiple weeks and it still mentions renown which was removed from game.

The events page says that 7 days is multiple weeks and it still mentions renown which was removed from game.

Well it says is "Double XP, Valor, Renown, and more."

2 x 0 is still 0 , so mathematically this is correct :p

Though I'm surprised that it doesn't mention May the 4th at all.

Are we going to get another astromech-pet or couldn't you find a colour you haven't used yet?

Edited by Real_Dark_Lord

Also, the bit about the anniversary at the bottom mentions a stronghold class ship decoration... Aren't those old? Or are we getting new ones?

No, all the stronghold decorations the anniversary vendor has are old ones. He's just giving them away for free. Though I haven't seen the Class Starships in his inventory at all.

No, all the stronghold decorations the anniversary vendor has are old ones. He's just giving them away for free. Though I haven't seen the Class Starships in his inventory at all.

I assumed it was the ones that go on the wall that are from an old anniversary... which is what I found it weird that they said they were "new."

I guess we'll find out. I was kinda hoping we'd get, you know, actual new things from the vendor throughout the year but heck...

Ok, this is getting a bit embarassing now. They simply copied and pasted the old text regarding the double xp event from last time without even bothering to proofread it. Which is very strange, as they had to have changed the dates in that text.

Edited by Phazonfreak

Ok, this is getting a bit embarassing now. They simply copied and pasted the old text regarding the double xp event from last time without even bothering to proofread it. Which is very strange, as they had to have changed the dates in that text.

Whatever the level is below negligence we are there.