Legendary Advanced Kyrprax Medpac Unit?

Mccordrm

So I have the Legendary Medpac, but the purple Medpac Unit says no research available. Is there not a Legendary (resuable) upgrade for it?

There is, as well as one for the adrenals and stims. It should be exactly a 5% chance to get the schematic from reverse engineering the purple ones. I bought mine so I never actually reverse engineered them, but I have the Medpac, the Attack/Shield Adrenals and the Fortitude/Versatile Stims sitting in my stash right now, so I know they exist.

If you can't research it, then you might already have the recipe learned. Have you checked?

There's also Legendary/Reusable versions for the Level 70/600 Skill Polybiotic ones. You might want to try getting those too, as filler.

Edited by Loadsamonie

I have all the Legendarys except the Medpac Unit (the one that heals you and your companion). My purple version shows no research, so I'm wondering if I'm bugged or if it just doesn't exist.

No, there is definitely a legendary medpac. I have it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The PURPLE/Artifact version of "Advanced Kyrprax Med Unit" (the green one that heals both you and your comp) is the last one. There is no Legendary Med Unit. There is however a GOLD/legendary "Advanced Kyrprax Medpac MK-2"(light green/teal ony heals you).