Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that nobody who ordered past the first day will get in today.

Well, as a guy previously said it is not based so much in when you preordered, he claimed that 13 members of his guild are allready in and 2 of em just preordered last week...

Do not know if this is true or not though.

lol I bought the game July 23th and I still don't get my email, Considering this I think that there is really a LOT of people taht bought it july 21t XD

Well patience is the fisrt thing a Jedi must have so I wait and meditate....:)

I am so happy I got an email telling me I could logon at 7am est today. So i figured I would take the day off. I am so glad I wasted one of my paid days off to sit around looking at the patcher telling me I don't have an active sub. If you are going to restrict logins on the first day don't send me a emailing telling me I can login at 7am EST.

That's not the point. The point is they clearly lied when they said the invites will be going in by pre-order times.

The game hasn't even started and Bioware reveals their true face.

No, they didn't. If you have any physical evidence please provide.

I ordered on the 12/11 but I'm not that worried since I'm not looking for a race to top. But I would like to get in before the weekend.

I'll be completely honest with you, I thought everyone got in on Tuesday (didn't read the fine print) which is mainly the reason I scooped up the pre-order before it came out. However, I understand the reasons Bioware has for slowly introducing players, I just feel like they really shouldn't be that afraid to introduce a lot more.

Part of playing a MMO is testing out the kinks, and having 7 days of early access is honestly unheard of 99% of the time in MMOs, so that's impressive on their part. But you must realize, most games let a lot of people in 3-1 day early (WoW did it on release day and yeah, it was miserable in 2004 but only for some servers *cough* Archimonde) but it wasn't that bad.

SWTOR has had plenty of time to get the server thing down pat, and I trust they have. Here's to hoping they realize this and just roll out mass influx invites.