Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Team Deathmatch Speed Record

Mintas
07.31.2021 , 06:38 PM | #11
Not sure what the point of this post is other than an epeen flex. If a group of obviously top tier veterans using Voip did'nt curb stomp a group of randos, I would have been shocked. Not sure it did much for the GSF community, but that was a very quick time on the match. /Congrats
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing."
George S. Patton

Drakkolich
07.31.2021 , 06:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mintas View Post
Not sure what the point of this post is other than an epeen flex. If a group of obviously top tier veterans using Voip did'nt curb stomp a group of randos, I would have been shocked. Not sure it did much for the GSF community, but that was a very quick time on the match. /Congrats
The point was absolutely a flexx, that's what "records" are lol.

The point wasn't that we won, it's that it was our fastest ever win, and we're honestly curious if anyone else has a time that comes close.

Thanks!
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Mintas
07.31.2021 , 07:08 PM | #13
I know it has been a long while, but was that one of the old records kept at GSF's inception? If you truly want an answer that may help. If the post was rhetorical, my guess is you already know the answer to your question.
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing."
George S. Patton

Drakkolich
07.31.2021 , 07:35 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mintas View Post
I know it has been a long while, but was that one of the old records kept at GSF's inception? If you truly want an answer that may help. If the post was rhetorical, my guess is you already know the answer to your question.
It was not one of the records we kept, those records were individual based, so it was all about a single persons stats.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Sorrai
08.01.2021 , 01:58 PM | #15
I have thoughts on this I would like to share, but am heading out and don't have time to articulate so instead I am linking the following video which I feel expresses my sentiments in their simplest form:

https://youtu.be/2EqipRH_itA

Drakkolich
08.01.2021 , 07:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorrai View Post
I have thoughts on this I would like to share, but am heading out and don't have time to articulate so instead I am linking the following video which I feel expresses my sentiments in their simplest form:

https://youtu.be/2EqipRH_itA
lmao Nice!
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream