COVERT STALKER Mount Malfunctioning

Aghasett

I am having the same problem. Please fix asap. It is really annoying to have to press Ctrl+Z two times after mounting (the first time does nothing at all) just to get my mount to look like what it should look like by default.

The "nose" part of the speeder is retracted now when you first mount. Instead of fully extended like it should be. Pressing Ctrl+Z the first time does nothing, a second time extends it how it should be to start with.

Edited by Jonnytsunami
adding information

Just wanted to add that it not simply spawns in its flourish position, but in some kind of semi-state where the nose is retracted but the rear repulsor is in its default downed position (as it should when spawned). That's why you have to press CTRL-Z twice - once to get the rear into flourish position, too, and then again to set both parts into default state (nose extended, rear repulsor down).

I also am partial to this getting a quick fix as it's also one of my favourite mounts. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, please correct the display of the raincoat? So that it does not hang down as in this screenshot.

https://pix.my/JM9nOe

Cape clipping has been with the game since launch. Many have complained over the years, but apparently it's unfixable.

On a side not, how's that COVERT STALKER BUG coming along? Or is that too to remain unfixable? Surprised it hasn't been rectified by now.

Cape clipping has been with the game since launch. Many have complained over the years, but apparently it's unfixable.

On a side not, how's that COVERT STALKER BUG coming along? Or is that too to remain unfixable? Surprised it hasn't been rectified by now.

They take long to fix but they do.

My command walker wasn't firing(only sound) for a long time and after 2 in game reports on it did i finally notice it got fixed. Randomly driving it i tried the flourish and was shocked it got working again.

This took months to fix btw.

• 2 weeks later...