Daily Po not progressing

Metternik

Previously reported issue a month ago about Taris Heroics daily PO not progressing on several characters in another Legacy but others unaffected. Now have the same issue with a new character that has only just reached Taris in Story.

What is the progress with fixing this bug? It is very frustrating to not be able to progress Galactic Seasons when I am able to play. Between this and the bug that gives you the same PO you just re-rolled and there not being PUG Ops to do weekly Ops POs when I can play and cannot re-roll because of the stupid limit on weekly PO re-rolls, I have lost more than a week's worth of points of progress in the 8 weeks I've been trying to progress GS.

IF you are unable to fix these problems then remove the re-roll limits on all POs and let us find POs we can progress at a time it suits us the players.

Got it again today with Taris Heroics. Stuck at 2/3 after I did like 5 of them. Did not track the mission at all.

Then minutes later it's daily reset. I rerolled a Daily PO [unranked Warzone] and IT DID NOT WORK.

Edited by vianiel