Latest Patch Failure

XL-Jedi

Following the weekly update/patch today, I am now getting the following message in the launcher:

"The application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again."

However... it gives no options or clicky button to redo the patch as it suggests. Additionally, if I select the settings button on the launcher it takes me to a screen where I can toggle the public test server and it also has a "Repair" button that is grayed out. So I can't repair it and have no idea how to "try this patch again" as your error message suggests.

Following the weekly update/patch today, I am now getting the following message in the launcher:

"The application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again."

However... it gives no options or clicky button to redo the patch as it suggests. Additionally, if I select the settings button on the launcher it takes me to a screen where I can toggle the public test server and it also has a "Repair" button that is grayed out. So I can't repair it and have no idea how to "try this patch again" as your error message suggests.

Common bug. Restarting your computer should fix it.

It's a shame the 52 people who viewed your post before i did didn't say the same.

Edited by Luckjim

That fixed it... thank you.

Perhaps the next time it happens to someone they might stumble upon your advice.

Mad Love!

I had this happen a lot when I didn't have the best internet connection (my roommate had the router in his room) Once I got an internet connection in MY room (working from home due to Covid meant I needed a more stable connection), I found that I no longer have that issue.