Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Definitive PvP Bug List **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** Definitive PvP Bug List **

Zaodon
02.01.2012 , 11:23 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbican View Post
There is also the 100% repeatable get more than 8 on your team exploit/bug, I would say how but then your thread would get deleted. You'll just have to take my word for it. I'm assuming since they are deleted the threads that say how to.... one would hope they are aware and fix it.
I have that in my list already, under Any Warzone, I just don't call out the root-cause.

Rabbican
02.01.2012 , 11:26 AM | #22
Edit: You have it, I can't read.
Shards of Alderaan, Helm of Graush, 50 Jedi Sage: Deceiver
Operation Latte Thunder, Helm of Graush, 50 Operative: Watcher

chuleh
02.01.2012 , 11:30 AM | #23
I don't know if it's just me but, being a scoundrel and if you have somebody targeted and you press Disappearing Act, it won't work. I bound it to shft 5 and after mashing both keys I literally pressed shift with my index left finger and 5 with my index right finger and didn't work. It was available, not on CD. After mashing them for around 3 to 4 times, it did go through.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ipsemeter View Post
What?

Not it doesn't. Why are you dividing 900 by 1100? How, that's like...a negative number, 1100 can not go into 900, ever.

Shimakaze
02.01.2012 , 11:48 AM | #24
Good list.

Question about the bug/exploit where it's possible to have more than 8 players join a game... When the game gets aborted that way due to team imbalance, does one side end up with a win? Or do both teams get an automatic loss? I've had the other team do that a couple of times, and every time my team ended with a loss. If one of the teams gets a win, then people are benefiting from this bug, so it should be called an exploit. In which case, players who participated in this exploit should be penalized.
Shimakaze <Crescendo> The Swiftsure

Yyve
02.01.2012 , 11:56 AM | #25
Having issues in Civil War where sometimes the speeder is not showing up after I die then I get ported out of the warzone for afk behaviour. Ctrl u twice sometimes fixes it but not always. It's very annoying as my load screen already means I get ported out of any Huttball match I join that has already started, I do not want to earn a false rep as one of these lamers that leaves a fight if we're not winning.

Shimakaze
02.01.2012 , 12:04 PM | #26
Another bug for the list: After a warzone ends, sometimes the scoreboard would only show a partial list of participants, with the value "0" for every column (except the player name column) and row. When this happens, you cannot vote MVP. This can be fixed by resetting the UI (Ctrl+U twice). I've had instances where it only showed three or four people, who were all on my team, in the Rep + Imp tab.
Shimakaze <Crescendo> The Swiftsure

ForceWelder
02.01.2012 , 12:07 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Shimakaze View Post
Good list.

Question about the bug/exploit where it's possible to have more than 8 players join a game... When the game gets aborted that way due to team imbalance, does one side end up with a win? Or do both teams get an automatic loss? I've had the other team do that a couple of times, and every time my team ended with a loss. If one of the teams gets a win, then people are benefiting from this bug, so it should be called an exploit. In which case, players who participated in this exploit should be penalized.
Yes.

In Huttball, if the game ends prematurely, the team holding the ball wins if nobody scored or if the score is tied.

In Alderaan, the match is decided by whose ship has taken the least damage.

In Voidstar, the match victor is still up to some debate. If the game ends before a complete round is done, some claim it automatically goes to the defender. But this is not always the case. If the attackers have taken even one door they tend to get the victory.

As to who wins if neither team takes the first door ... I believe it is the original attackers. Because who ever attacks in round two has to beat the original team's performance. Failing to take even the first door is equivalent to admitting you couldn't pull that off.

But I admit in the few rounds I have played where neither team took even the first door, the server takes more than a few moments to declare a victor. This leaves me to believe that other factors come into play in the ultimate calculation for the winner. Sadly, Bioware has yet to release all the ground rules for this particular warzone. That is likely due to avoid exploitation by a group of very creative players.
Want to subscribe or re-subscribe to SWTOR?
Get more with your return and click on the link below

clickonce
02.01.2012 , 12:08 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaodon View Post
Teams which are formed before joining a warzone are not maintained after the warzone ends
The really need to fix this.

Quote: Originally Posted by Zaodon View Post
Not all class skills are mirrored properly. Example: Dirty Kick roots player, Debilitate does not.
Yea, debilitate is pretty useless right now.

HuntinSikness
02.07.2012 , 09:10 AM | #30
Guac <Republic's Elite> [Mandalore the Indomitable].