Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Definitive PvP Bug List **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** Definitive PvP Bug List **

Semitote
01.31.2012 , 11:41 AM | #11
Is the bug where a player on the team doesn't appear in the Ops frame still around? That is so annoying. Rarely get heals when I'm not in Ops frames. Also it's harder to target teammates to intercede to them when they are not in my Ops frame.
Semee - Legacy 39 - Valor 83 - Social VIII - Juggernaut
The Fatman Nerf Dialogue World #1 8M Empire
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."

Devetate
01.31.2012 , 11:53 AM | #12
Leaving a wz into ilum pvp area will remove your buff. You have to leave the pvp area and re-enter to get the proper buff

Silverspar
01.31.2012 , 11:55 AM | #13
Well to point out something, it's the right turret, sometimes called East, that has an instant tick and ticks slightly faster than the other two. We take it all the time, and thus if the Reps claim it it still gets the instant tick and faster tick process regardless of faction. It's just unfortunately set up that the Imps are able to get there before Reps can without some speed.

Quote:
Warzones can start 5v8, 6v8 or 7v8
This is not an issue that can be solved. If 8 people queued for warzones and 3, 4, or even 6 of them went afk when the message popped, the warzone can end up short people. Back in Vanilla WoW, the Horde use to do this to the Alliance regularly on my server by filling the Alliance queue with bots thus insuring a lot of the matches were against short handed teams. Hence one of the reasons cross server BGs happened.

Quote:
Resolve seems buggy (doesn't always prevent additional CC)
This one I know I've experienced. My own experience, was being attacked by three sith warriors. All three had the stun charge, which should have at least put some ticks on my resolve bar. Before that, I know they force pushed me, which put me in front of the burner just before their goal line. But despite my resolve bar being fully white, they charge stunned me, all three, then each one took turns, again with a full white resolve bar, force choking me then hilt smashing me. Most agonizing 30 seconds as I sat there being tickled to death by three sith warriors and unable to do anything. I've reported this personally and I added the comment that they are not going to try and hand wave it by saying it's working fine on our end.

Zaodon
01.31.2012 , 01:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Devetate View Post
Leaving a wz into ilum pvp area will remove your buff. You have to leave the pvp area and re-enter to get the proper buff
Noted, although I am leaving open world pvp issues out, for now. I will eventually edit this thread to include them once open world PvP isn't a complete and utter joke.

MemphisIX
01.31.2012 , 01:45 PM | #16
Formal request to make this a sticky...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tersidre
It is as if thousands of trolls cried out at once and then were suddenly silence, and then replaced by paying trolls.

Puja
01.31.2012 , 01:53 PM | #17
I don't know if this is so much a bug as a design flaw. Way too many people are leaving warzones before they are finished, and often when there is still a chance to win. Leaving when the warzone is not finished queues someone else to take the position the leaving player didn't want. It is annoying to enter a game that is halfway completed.

To reduce the number of players leaving a warzone I would suggest that if a player does leave that player should not be eligible to complete the daily that day.

Zaodon
01.31.2012 , 01:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Puja View Post
I don't know if this is so much a bug as a design flaw.
Design flaw, and out of scope for this thread.

SnakeAes
02.01.2012 , 11:15 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Silverspar View Post
This is not an issue that can be solved. If 8 people queued for warzones and 3, 4, or even 6 of them went afk when the message popped, the warzone can end up short people.
The solution is to queue players first before starting the warzone, rather than starting the warzone at the same time the ready box pops up.

Pop the dialog box, once all 8 Empire and all 8 Republic players click ready, THEN start the Warzone.
The days are long, but the years are short.

Rabbican
02.01.2012 , 11:22 AM | #20
There is also the 100% repeatable get more than 8 on your team exploit/bug, I would say how but then your thread would get deleted. You'll just have to take my word for it. I'm assuming since they are deleting the threads that say how to.... one would hope they are aware and fix it.
Shards of Alderaan, Helm of Graush, 50 Jedi Sage: Deceiver
Operation Latte Thunder, Helm of Graush, 50 Operative: Watcher