unable to purchase deed...

Telos

game says i have to be a subscriber in order to purchase.

i am a subscriber and have been for 6 months since coming back to the game.

so fix it, BW.

Buy the deed from the vendor just near the terminal.

Um. I'm presuming that you mean one of the Fleet strongholds that you buy for Galactic Seasons tokens. If you mean one of the "classic" strongholds (Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, etc.), say so.

EDIT: but yeah, the message is a bit stupid. If it means "buy this stronghold from the vendor over there", it should say so.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

quest says to purchase a stronghold from a stronghold directory, but the directory says i'm not a subscriber, which i am.

Which stronghold are you trying to buy? Go on the Fleet: Is it a directory/terminal by itself near some vendors that say something about "Galactic Seasons" in their <Tag> line, or is it one of several in a cluster? The "one of several" types don't require you to be a subscriber. The "by itself" one claims (erroneously) to require this, but you can buy its stronghold from a vendor nearby for eight Galactic Seasons tokens.

Oh, and if the mission came from the holostatue on the Fleet or on Coruscant/Dromund Kaas ("buy a stronghold and go there"), once you have at least one, you can skip the "buy a stronghold" step and just go there. (Especially important for those players who've played long enough to have all the strongholds, and for whom the "buy a stronghold" step is *impossible*.)