traitor among the chiss cant progress, bugged quest

Did you play it in [sTORY] or [sOLO]? In a spasm of naming brilliance, [sTORY] is for playing when you are solo and [sOLO] is for playing it to advance the story.

If you saw (and heard people mention) the true identity of the traitor, you were in [sOLO] and the game should have advanced the story. If you didn't get any information on the traitor's identity, you were in [sTORY].

i ran the flash point a second time figuring i might finish this quest, nope. the quests still says "complete the traitor among the chiss". maybe because i dont get any dialogue for the second boss at all, she dies thats it

Did you play it in [sTORY] or [sOLO]? In a spasm of naming brilliance, [sTORY] is for playing when you are solo and [sOLO] is for playing it to advance the story.

If you saw (and heard people mention) the true identity of the traitor, you were in [sOLO] and the game should have advanced the story. If you didn't get any information on the traitor's identity, you were in [sTORY].

the mission says solo-story "traitor among the chiss"

i figured out what i did wrong from the get go, i didnt click the door to continue the dialogue for the second boss. I didnt notice it till the third run and was successful in completing the quest. ty for the help and adivce :D