Augment Recipes in 1.2

Bartins

Does anyone know where they come from? Currently they are not taught by the synthweaving or armormech trainers on the PTS. Are they a random drop from slicing missions? Any clarification on this from a dev or otherwise would be greatly appreciated.

Slicers can now run missions for augment materials. Like 'Tech Materials' or something. If they have a critical success on that mission, they get the materials and a schematic for an augment. The schematic and the materials then go to a synthweaver, armstech or armormech to craft.

At least that's my understanding. I'm not a slicer, but I spent two days wandering around asking this question and between guild members we figured it this chain of events =).

Slicers can now run missions for augment materials. Like 'Tech Materials' or something. If they have a critical success on that mission, they get the materials and a schematic for an augment. The schematic and the materials then go to a synthweaver, armstech or armormech to craft.

At least that's my understanding. I'm not a slicer, but I spent two days wandering around asking this question and between guild members we figured it this chain of events =).

Thank you. I figured augment schematics would come from slicing missions but wanted some sort of confirmation. I suppose it's fair to assume that you get schematics from greens then you need to RE to get the epic schematics.