Were some Makeb Dailies removed?!

mike_carton

Have the following Republic Makeb Dailies been removed from the terminal?

• Hostage Rescue
  • Stone and Steel
  • Taking Back Talaos

Or is it just the RNG used for these missions that's responsible for my (multiple) characters not being offered these missions for a few days in a row?

Anyone notice anything on the Imperial side?

Edited by mike_carton

There are Dailies on Mekeb???

Makeb Sucks to do Dailies on. They take HOURS and give you crap for rewards... Don't think I have done dailies on Makeb in a couple of years and have NO desire to go back there. It's bad enough that I still have to go there just to do the story line.

Makeb Sucks....

There are Dailies on Mekeb???

Makeb Sucks to do Dailies on. They take HOURS and give you crap for rewards... Don't think I have done dailies on Makeb in a couple of years and have NO desire to go back there. It's bad enough that I still have to go there just to do the story line.

Makeb Sucks....

You don't have to go there for the storyline. I did it once, now I skip it. Its the one thing that can be skipped without effecting anything else.

Have the following Republic Makeb Dailies been removed from the terminal?

• Hostage Rescue
  • Stone and Steel
  • Taking Back Talaos

Or is it just the RNG used for these missions that's responsible for my (multiple) characters not being offered these missions for a few days in a row?

Anyone notice anything on the Imperial side?

RNG. I have gotten them in some weeks and then it goes weeks without them.

Makeb was actually a pretty amazing place when RotHC first released. I can remember doing those stories and dailies for months on end. I have no regrets of all my travels there.

However, its a travelers nightmare for sure. I only go there for one daily now when im doing planet heroics for conquest and im out of there.

I still have dreams of that horrid hutt boss at the end of the imp storyline.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

Makeb was actually a pretty amazing place when RotHC first released. I can remember doing those stories and dailies for months on end. I have no regrets of all my travels there.

However, its a travelers nightmare for sure. I only go there for one daily now when im doing planet heroics for conquest and im out of there.

Indeed. Makeb was what taught me the system of: go to the planet and then immediately take the Speeder to every available location before beginning the quests to enable quick transport. Before then I just took the speeder as needed