Premium & Artifact item modifications

Rayowone

Hey can anyone help me is there a setting or something i can do so i can get my all of my mods or enhancements to show under the mods or enhancements tabs in Cybertech not just the Prototype ones cause it is a pain to go to the archive just to see my premium & artifact mod or enhancements

Hey can anyone help me is there a setting or something i can do so i can get my all of my mods or enhancements to show under the mods or enhancements tabs in Cybertech not just the Prototype ones cause it is a pain to go to the archive just to see my premium & artifact mod or enhancements

There shouldn't be any artifact (purple) ones in your archive - all the old pre-4.0 derived-from-blue-from-green purple schematics were deleted, I thought.

And in any event, compared to the 4.0+ ones, they:

* Are weaker.

* Take more materials to make.

* Require a higher level of the crafting skill to make.

* Require a higher character level to use.

* Only go up to level 60.

Or some combination of those things, especially the last.

But to answer the question, no, there isn't any such setting, precisely because they *are* a bit crap compared to the newer ones.

i still have pre-4.0 derived-from-blue-from-green purple schematics they are in my archive i unlock a lot of the purples for them but they did change the mats to the new style so why keep them in archive instead keep them in the mod tap or enhancement tap

i still have pre-4.0 derived-from-blue-from-green purple schematics they are in my archive i unlock a lot of the purples for them but they did change the mats to the new style so why keep them in archive instead keep them in the mod tap or enhancement tap

Because they are more expensive to make and they aren't as good.