My fav. abiliity in 7.0

Beestigg

As the title says. I'm going to share my favorite ability. I would also love to hear about yours! My favorite ability is "Crippling slice"/Skank shot. Now if you don't know what it does. it is supposed to immobilize the target and prevent them from turning. Now I use this ability all the time PVP/PvE it doesn't matter I love it. But, the number of times someone. Or something has turned and looked at me in the face after I used it is astronomical. I'm not going to flame anyone or complain. It was like this in 6.0 and prior.

Last night I had a sage, (I think it was a sage.) turn around and say, "Hello there." I lost it and fell over laughing. It's those small little moments that bring the most joy. I digress I would like to hear, or is it read? Tell me about your favorite abilities in 7.0.

Funny. My favorite ability was the "quit game" button.

I looked up and down the Operative's abilities, cringed, and thought," they can't expect me to play this!?"

I just got done remaking Wing Zero Custom's Angelic Wings in that M.A.S.S. Builder. May go back later to figure out how JamaL creates his custom legs.

edit: also Elden Ring drops in 6 days, and I got quals to study for so... toodles.

Edited by StarLionAzure

Funny. My favorite ability was the "quit game" button.

I looked up and down the Operative's abilities, cringed, and thought," they can't expect me to play this!?"

I just got done remaking Wing Zero Custom's Angelic Wings in that M.A.S.S. Builder. May go back later to figure out how JamaL creates his custom legs.

edit: also Elden Ring drops in 6 days, and I got quals to study for so... toodles.

Can I have your stuff though?

• 2 weeks later...

Cascading debris for jedi shadow, especially with the trait/talent that causes it to hit every other enemy near your target.

It's like a 3 second channel, hits the main target 4-5 times with rocks/droid parts/whatever it rips out of the ground, and with the trait hits every other enemy with additional debris for the same damage.

When you use it on a pack of enemies (if you can get them to clump up together) it's like a massive storm of junk flying and bashing into everyone.

I love having channeled flamethrower back on PT tank, very fun to use. And the heal on the new Power Yield for tanks is pretty great too. Honestly I just love what they did for PT tank with 7.0. Losing hard stun to have access to Hydraulics sucks major ***, but apart from that I'm having a blast with it.

• 2 weeks later...
As the title says. I'm going to share my favorite ability. I would also love to hear about yours! My favorite ability is "Crippling slice"/Skank shot. Now if you don't know what it does. it is supposed to immobilize the target and prevent them from turning. Now I use this ability all the time PVP/PvE it doesn't matter I love it. But, the number of times someone. Or something has turned and looked at me in the face after I used it is astronomical. I'm not going to flame anyone or complain. It was like this in 6.0 and prior.

Last night I had a sage, (I think it was a sage.) turn around and say, "Hello there." I lost it and fell over laughing. It's those small little moments that bring the most joy. I digress I would like to hear, or is it read? Tell me about your favorite abilities in 7.0.

I'm just returning so I don't know, but have any abilities been added or animations changed in 7.0?

• 2 weeks later...
Project with the Teachings of Rajivari ability (makes it so that all your dots finish at once). This is fantastic for stacking a few dots and then getting one huge burst of damage. Makes for a great finisher in pvp and makes the otherwise 'death by a thousand cuts' balance sage feel like it has more impact.