Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake

Dethstrow

To all those that have been wondering about a KOTOR Remake or remaster. An official announcement video from Aspyr Entertainment has been released confirming that work has been started on a Remake of the popular Star Wars video game Knights of the Old Republic. This is officially happening.

To all those that have been wondering about a KOTOR Remake or remaster. An official announcement video from Aspyr Entertainment has been released confirming that work has been started on a Remake of the popular Star Wars video game Knights of the Old Republic. This is officially happening.

uhh yeah and we already know---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9969719#post9969719

(from the other existing more robust thread about it , here in same forum section as you posted in :cool: )

Edited by Nee-Elder
typical humans never bothering to SEARCH the forums before posting their own precious (redundant) threads

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I wouldn't get too excited. Apparently the story is being completely rewritten by a woman who has a track record of being a man-hating woketivist. Expect more identity politics and lefty philosophy to get shoved down your throat.

Her name is Sam Maggs. She was a writer for the Mary Sue, and that should tell you all you need to know about her. This is a hard pass for me, I don't care how pretty the remake is. G Bioware. Keep burning your studio down.

Edit: She is on record as saying she HATES KOTOR, lol. Go figure.

Edited by Hasdrabul

• 1 month later...
I wouldn't get too excited. Apparently the story is being completely rewritten by a woman who has a track record of being a man-hating woketivist. Expect more identity politics and lefty philosophy to get shoved down your throat.

Her name is Sam Maggs. She was a writer for the Mary Sue, and that should tell you all you need to know about her. This is a hard pass for me, I don't care how pretty the remake is. G Bioware. Keep burning your studio down.

Don't forget, before any of that she was known as the loon that reports "hump emotes" in GTA V online as virtual assault to the police and local news.
(h3h3 reaction video) She's the one with reddish/pinkish hair being interviewed in the local news footage. Edited by Falensawino

• 2 months later...

Please tell me They are not THAT stupid? Do they not have a spine to say 'no' to someone like that?

I am gonna hope you guys are wrong and from what i read, the story is the same, though i do hope they finish the Juhani Same Gender romance that was unfinished in the original Kotor.