AMD Video Bug RESOLVED

Vanduul

I was having issues with lines showing up in the loading progress bar at the beginning and an odd line above the mini-map. I did some searching and want to provide this solution that I found on reddit.

Maximus_Rex

3 years ago

AMD drivers don't like the in game anti-aliasing, turn it to medium or lower and make up for it with the settings in the driver

I find it funny that this is still an issue today, 3 years later and they haven't bothered to address/resolve it. I just didn't want anyone else to have to dig for the solution.

Maximus_Rex

3 years ago

AMD drivers don't like the in game anti-aliasing, turn it to medium or lower and make up for it with the settings in the driver

I find it funny that this is still an issue today, 3 years later and they haven't bothered to address/resolve it. I just didn't want anyone else to have to dig for the solution.

OK, but *who* should resolve it? Is it BioWare's problem or AMD's problem? (The fact that it only affects AMD suggests *strongly* but not *totally* that it's AMD's fault. SWTOR might be doing something that NVidia drivers tolerate (but shouldn't), while AMD drivers don't tolerate it, but it's more likely to be that it's a legitimate but unusual behaviour on the part of SWTOR, and AMD's drivers don't handle it.)