Lightside!Aahara romance with darkside!Inquisitor

Lormarthis

I haven't gone that route personally, but from what I understand, Light!Ashara/Dark!Inquisitor is possible, but difficult. Many of the Dark choices in dialogue will get "Ashara disapproves", so you'll be relying heavily on Companion Gifts to raise your influence with her. I'm pretty sure I saw a video on YouTube that demonstrates how to do it, though...

I haven't gone that route personally, but from what I understand, Light!Ashara/Dark!Inquisitor is possible, but difficult. Many of the Dark choices in dialogue will get "Ashara disapproves", so you'll be relying heavily on Companion Gifts to raise your influence with her. I'm pretty sure I saw a video on YouTube that demonstrates how to do it, though...

Fussy: "disapprives" ===>>> +50 Influence, more if you have the right perks selected.

Ever since 4.0 launched in 2015, it has been impossible to *lose* Influence, but more to the point, progress in the class companion stories has depended solely on your progression in the class story.

In the context of this thread, that means that the character's alignment and general obnoxiousness has exactly no influence on the Inquisitor's ability to romance Ashara.

Besides which, except for companion specific dialogue (i.e. conversations on the ship with your companions), you can switch out companions during planet & class story missions to max out both companion & dark side points.

I had her as "romanced" on my 2nd ever character back when you used to lose points for "disapprove" dialogue, and I still managed to successfully complete the companion/romance sequence.. Now it is much easier.