Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I redeemed my pre-order code on the 26th july with the CE box. No email and only 4 waves a day?

Makes early access a joke. Way to go to get bad press on the first week of release, this is worse than Funcom and Age of Conan.

Product Name: Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order Fee

Qty Ordered: 1

Amount: $5.00

one of the "privileges" of getting pre ordered game was an early access

that suppose to be 5 days before official game launched(dec 20)

so technically by purchasing pre order swtor you guaranty 5 days of game play(according to those statement on web page) - i f you don't receive your 5 day of your game play-they technically didn't fulfill their contract (fist in your crouch Harvard lawyer league)

deee deee deee.....

up to 5 days not guaranteed 5 days they never promised anyone anything other than at ;east one days early access

Whomever is complaining saying that they wasted thier money on pre-orders because they are not in early yet needs to stop being ignorant. You didn't pay five dollars to pre-order, you gave them the first five dollars towards your purchase. If you pay $5 to preorder and the game costs $60 then when it comes time to pay for the game because you pre-ordered you will only have to pay your remaining balance of $55. This has been the same for any game i've ever pre-ordered which has been a lot. Are people really this stupid?

I've been hearing rumors all morning that some people who pre ordered later (usually see October or November) have been sent invites already. Has anyone from Bioware commented on this yet?

My understanding is that right now people who pre ordered on the first day are still waiting to get invites because of the massive amount of preorders on July 21st. I pre ordered August 18th so I already expect to have to wait until late tomorrow afternoon at the earliest as it is and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I don't want to wait any longer because people mistakenly receiving invites before they should be.

If Bioware has commented on this in any way please, someone share a link, I'm sure we'd all like to know. In the meantime I will keep my eyes open for info. Thanks.

If your account says something to the effect of:

" You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access."

You are pre-ordered and eligible for early game access. The other code entry refers to the key you recieve on release day from your digital or physical copy of the game and has no bearing on your early access

That certainly was something I missed

but it says product code under origin, so I assumed that was the one too... my bad... of misunderstanding:)

Sighs* Just have to wait.... hmmmm

For all those greebling about when to get in;

It is as I have foregreebled; Bioware is greebly. The are going to let everyone in according to what their servers can handle.

Therefore, it is impossible for them to greeble us when we are going to get our Early Greebling email. They are greebling as fast as they can! And their grobbles can only handle so much!

SO STOP GREEBLING ABOUT IT!!!

So far seems like things are going smooth. I am still waiting for my code and I doubt I will see it today thanks to Game Stop's screw up but hey thats the why the cookie crumbles.

I understand they can't tell use when to expect an invite for obvious reasons. They don't know. They are sending invites out based on how the servers are doing. They may send them out ahead of schedule or behind schedule based on server status.

It would be nice if in the post updates telling us what wave they are on if they could say what date range that covers, ie. First wave out Half of 8/21 codes invited. 2nd Wave out Rest of 8/21 and part of 8/22 invited. This lets us know at least where they are at and gives us a better idea of when our time approaches. I hope they see this post in the flood of of other posts.

Seriously? it's only going to be 4 Waves today. I expected more and over here if you Pre-Order the Game you won't get it any Cheaper when you pick it up. You pay the same Price as anyone else that didn't Pre-Order only diffrence is that you have a copy reserved. I hope i get invited today or atleast tommorow or else i'm gonna cancel my Pre-Order and get my 10€ back since i could use that Money to purchase the Game instead of making sure it's reserved and still having to pay the full Price like everyone else that didn't Pre-Order. Thought it was worth Pre-Ordering because of the early Access but if that's not the case then it isn't. Edited by Ravanofdarkness

It looks like they only planned four waves for today, but from what Stephen Reid has said in the last few minutes there will probably be more today.

He also said they're starting off slow. Which does makes sense and suggests more people in total will get invites tomorrow rather than today.

I didn't pre-order until the end of september so I'll be lucky to get in tomorrow.