Appearance changed after KofET Chapter IX

Virchaw

My Sith Sorcerer appearance changed after Chapter IX and now has yellow eyes and facial scars. Used to love her appearance but not anymore. I have been to the Appearance Designer and all the choices do not seem to remove these new facial 'features'. How can I get back to the former appearance? (On the flip side my Jedi sage's appearance did not change after Chapter IX.)

My Sith Sorcerer appearance changed after Chapter IX and now has yellow eyes and facial scars. Used to love her appearance but not anymore. I have been to the Appearance Designer and all the choices do not seem to remove these new facial 'features'. How can I get back to the former appearance? (On the flip side my Jedi sage's appearance did not change after Chapter IX.)

Turn off "Show Dark Side Corruption". You'll normally find this in your *active* Outfit Designer slot, and you might need to click the little "suit of armour" icon next to the slot numbers to see the checkbox.

EDIT: it's a bit flaky on Iokath during the War on Iokath segment of "Fractured Alliances".

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. I saw that checkbox months ago but never made the connection since this 'dark side complexion' just happened after Chapter 9. I literally was resigned to not playing the sorcerer because I found the appearance ugly. Edited by Virchaw