Rating Breakdown issue

bladech

Hellow, i have a question. Are titles in ranked distributed due to current rating or highest taken rating? Iam not a new player and i know that in previous seasons it was highest rating as requirement for proper rewards. Yet in devs article (https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20211122-0) there is nothing about highest rating. It is written like

Silver Tier

Solo Requirements: 1300 - 1499 rating and 40 wins.

Group Requirements: 1400 - 1599 rating and 40 wins.

Gold Tier

Solo Requirements: 1500+ rating and 80 wins.

Group Requirements: 1600+ rating and 80 wins.

So what if i had 1350 but then dropped to 1270, will i get silver? Or if i had 1500 rating but then dropped to 1400, will i get gold? It's really frustrating that devs didn't used term Highest rating earned when revealed rating breakdown

Your top rating is what matters for the rating and the flare.

thanks for an answer. Thats what we had in previous seasons but why devs didn't mentioned highest rating earned in rating breakdown thread? Why they only wrote about 1300-1499 ratings for silver instead of writing minimum 1300 highest rating? This is so confusing

thanks for an answer. Thats what we had in previous seasons but why devs didn't mentioned highest rating earned in rating breakdown thread? Why they only wrote about 1300-1499 ratings for silver instead of writing minimum 1300 highest rating? This is so confusing

If you got 1 flair after S10 you have them all lol. They look like crap. I assume after season 9 the devs completely abandoned ranked hence the end of unique rewards and replica weapons. Did S10 have unique weapons because technically the S10 flairs would've also been unique...I would like to see some unique weapons again. I guess this current season there will be new weapons. The blaster pistol and rifle look pretty good. When tf did the suggestion box get removed? There is nowhere to provide feedback anymore.

NoW dIg on this

https://i.imgur.com/iqVjsaS.png

i asked same question in a ticket and they said that gold and silver will be provided based on CURRENT rating

Did you really ask that question tho? The only rewards based on current rating are Top3, furthermore they might just be lost. I mean it would literally 'only' be punishing to queue a character that has 60 wins and 1510 - you don't want to queue it, but you would for the last 20 wins but with the fear of dropping below 1500.... does anyone want that?