How good would Marka Ragnos and/or Naga Sadow be using lightsabers?

BillKeosa

How good in combat would Marka Ragnos and/or Naga Sadow be if they knew how to use lightsabers would they still use Form 1 and/or Form 2 or would they know more forms than that? Tell me what you think because I'm really curious. Also if they used forms other than the ones they knew in their era what forms would they go for and how powerful would they be?:DThanks

Well, if Kreia is to be believed:

"If you were to face an ancient Sith lord in combat, you would learn that we are as children playing with toys compared to the prowess of the old masters."

So the simple answer is: very good.

As for what forms they knew, we don't really know when most of the forms were created, and whether those forms were known to the Sith or whether they developed their own forms after they split with the early Jedi.

It's safe to say the knew Form 1 and likely Form 2 (or something akin to it). Form 3 is unlikely, as energy weapons were not common in that time and the Sith would probably have seen it as weak. I think it's also likely they had something akin to Juyo due to it's aggression.

That's what I thought. And as for blasters there may have been technologies that predated blasters that were akin to them similar but different. Both the Jedi and Sith may have had different forms over history that evolved over time to become the standard we're familiar with.