My issue with Mara Camo

Llacertus

I don't understand where the idea came from that marauder's should be a 3rd stealth class. Nowhere in any official description of marauders written by swtor is stealth even mentioned. Yet In order for them to compete in ranked pvp, they have to use a stealth tactical. When I originally started player marauder, I was under the impression that it would be a duelist or a barbarian type class that is capable of dishing out more damage than any other class because it's constantly at the highest risk of attack and has the shortest range. It is insane that mara's have turned into a hide-and-seek, stealth class with the worst cc in the game and no healing. Mara's should be removed and replaced with better cc-resistances, and defensives as strong as a powertech. Their defensive strength should be similar to that of a duelist stereotype, where essentially the faster their blades are moving, the harder it is to hit them. You could have marauder defensives be at their strongest when attacking a target, and their weakest when not being able to attack. Edited by Llacertus

i feel you bruv...but outside of Fury mara they hit like they're using feathers instead of laser swords.

To be exact Carnage hits better (triple burst build up), but has no immunity as Fury, so that triple burst is easily stoppable considering that you have to stack it.

If Carnage had Fury uninterrupted cc immunity (every 30 sec) it would be best spec in SR.

But BW gave Carnage speed to all specs and do not give immune to all. Which I think considering all and u need to build burst it is Carnage that needs immunity more then Fury.

Edited by limenutpen