Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the pieces of the Jedi Battlelord's set. It seems to be a set of unmodded orange gear. I suppose they might be random drops. I have the Jedi Battlelord's Boots, which I purchased from the Galactic Trade Network, but I have yet to see any other pieces for sale.

And if anyone has any bits on the Vonrskr server they want to sell, let me know ^_^.

Thanks for your time everyone!

Update!

For new people seeing this thread, here's an update. It seems that all the pieces of the Jedi Battlelord's set are random drops from potentially any high level creature (roughly 45-50 range) as well as possible results from high end lockboxes. It seems most players aquire their set through the Galactic Trade Network - I know I did!

Update #2

Here are the level requirements for the various pieces of the Battlelord's set.

Gloves - level 41

Belt - level 42

Chest - 45

Boots - 46

Head - 47

Legs - 50

Edited by Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it is all dropped gear. Picked up the Battlelord Chestpiece while group with some friends.

Thanks for the response.

Just random drop then? Hmm. Ok, I guess I'll just have to get REALLY lucky then. Gotta get the chest and pants at least.

im assuming you mean battlemaster gear (t3 pvp) gear?, you get it out of bags you get from doing dailies, just like the champion bags. as far as i know it doesnt drop of any mobs.

*edit*

missed the part about it being ornage modable, then yeah it drops off mobs some sets are only dropped in fp's but i think those might be world random drops.

Edited by Mallorik

Damn that the most awesome stuff are random drops.

They pretty much likely removed it too. At first, all "awesome" stuff was in the game. Then they decided to let us only the ugliest and glitched ones. I bet the guy who decided to do that juste hates Jedi.

I'm sure that his girlfriend cheated on him at a Star Wars convention with a "Anakin" when he was dressed as bobba fett, and he swore he would have revenge on the Jedi.

It got to be that.

Edited by Strayth

It's random, from what I've seen.

I've gotten the chest + gloves as random drops (chest I got from mobs in Voss, if I remember correctly). Picket up the legs off the AH a couple days ago, now just looking for the feet. I've found some green plate boots that work well enough in mean time, but I hoping to run into the real boots while I'm leveling my Jedi Shadow.

Hehehe, I have been looking for the Jedi Battlelord Armor my self. All I have is the chest piece and have been looking and asking around. It is pretty easy for someone to just sell it to a vendor and what not because when it is looted it comes without any mods.

I have 2 screenies of my knight with the chest plate, and one with lightsaber out.

http://imageshack.us/g/842/screenshot2012010900300.jpg/

I have nearly a full set, just missing the belt and helm (I can take a screenshot and post it up later this evening when I get home). It seems to be random drops from all over the place as the gear level seems to ranged from level 41 (which I believe are gloves), up to level 50 (which I think are the pants). They can drop from anything, mob or otherwise. Had a guildie get the boots from the level 50 blue quest reward box the other day from Ilum. Another guildie pulled one, the chest, from a Class 5/6 Treasure Hunting box.

Btw, if you wear the helm, it will actually remove the chest hood.

I am disappointed, though, as I've had to retire the look for raid gear upgrades (which the look of is terrible and which I also have a hatred for some of the itemization of).

Edited by Blev

I only have the belt. don't know where exactly it drops, though. I was questing on belsavis when someone on the planet announced in general chat that he wanted to sell the item. I offered him 10k credits and got it. I think that was pretty cheap ;) I guess he got it as a random world drop on the planet and was too lazy to return to the fleet to sell it on the auction house.

So it's orange gear? I guess it's just good for looks then or is the gear itself good with mods/enhancements?

You can make it extremely viable and could continue using it until you start replacing it with the Tier 2 Columi gear. With the Daily Comms Armoring as well as the Mods from the Heroic 2+ and the Epic Enhancements from Ilum/Artifice, you only end up at most, losing a point or two of Stats when compared to the Tionese gear, plus you have better control over which secondary stats you want, for example Defense versus Absorption.

I have found that I do not like the way some of the tier gear is currently itemized which is extremely frustrating as we have no current recourse at the moment other than yanking mods out of other tier gear and trying to patch it that way (which means for me, probably buying the Tier 2 Columi pants over and over again and yanking out the absorption mods).

Edited by Blev

You can make it extremely viable and could continue using it until you start replacing it with the Tier 2 Columi gear. With the Daily Comms Armoring as well as the Mods from the Heroic 2+ and the Epic Enhancements from Ilum/Artifice, you only end up at most, losing a point or two of Stats when compared to the Tionese gear, plus you have better control over which secondary stats you want, for example Defense versus Absorption.

I have found that I do not like the way some of the tier gear is currently itemized which is extremely frustrating as we have no current recourse at the moment other than yanking mods out of other tier gear and trying to patch it that way (which means for me, probably buying the Tier 2 Columi pants over and over again and yanking out the absorption mods).

Also, the recent Dev post explaining that soon, end game raid gear will be fully moddable, really makes this set (or any Orange custom set) viable for end game in the long term.