Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same goes for me. Besides the Valiant Jedi armour is so much better looking and more easily available not sure why people still want this set. But I'm not complaining. I regularly sell the chest pieces I've hoarded for around 1 mil :D

Valiant Jedi gets old really fast, actually. Ends up looking way too plain and just boring, to be honest. Not to mention that almost EVERYONE wears it.

When you see a guy in Battlelord gear, it's extremely rare (At least on my server), and you can't help but respect him for possibly busting his back to get the gear that fits his look the most.

For me, the Battlelord/character creation gear (Which isn't even in the game yet, by the way) remain the most iconic piece of Jedi Guardian armor in the game.

Now, if you're a Sentinel, that's an entirely different story altogether. (Though there used to be a medium version of the Battlelord gear. I believe it was called the Stormguard Armor).

Edited by GhostDrone

• 2 weeks later...
I'm so happy to see this thread supporting the efforts of battlelord acquisition. If any of you all on propehcy of the five are looking for some people to roll with, in Republic of TAW we've got all three of our main tanks rocking battlelord gear and encourage our other guardians to get it. May be kindof goofy, but hey, if you're gonna play guardian might as well look like a bad *** while you do it. PST quohrin or vaalyn in game if you want to join the brotherhood

Valiant Jedi gets old really fast, actually. Ends up looking way too plain and just boring, to be honest. Not to mention that almost EVERYONE wears it.

When you see a guy in Battlelord gear, it's extremely rare (At least on my server), and you can't help but respect him for possibly busting his back to get the gear that fits his look the most.

For me, the Battlelord/character creation gear (Which isn't even in the game yet, by the way) remain the most iconic piece of Jedi Guardian armor in the game.

Now, if you're a Sentinel, that's an entirely different story altogether. (Though there used to be a medium version of the Battlelord gear. I believe it was called the Stormguard Armor).

I don't think they will ever release the Battlelord armor on the CM. I worked way too hard for it to suddenly become purchasable with come CC. As for stormguard, it should be released along with Orgus Din's Lightsaber.

I don't think they will ever release the Battlelord armor on the CM. I worked way too hard for it to suddenly become purchasable with come CC. As for stormguard, it should be released along with Orgus Din's Lightsaber.

Never said they would release the Battlelord in specific on the CM, lol. Just the char creation armor. It's actually different enough and cannot be dyed to any color even near the Battlelord color.

Of course, if they just release hood toggle, noone is ever gonna care about the char creation armor ever again. Medium Orange + Pale Gray dye and Hood Toggle on the Battlelord armor. Voilà.

See, now this is where the preference is entirely subjective. To be completely honest, I prefer the look of Valiant Jedi. The combination of the hood being down, and the belt on the inside of the cloak makes it more aesthetically pleasing to me. I also appreciate the lack of shoulder pads on the outside of the cloak as well. I appreciate the simpler looking nature of the armor set and think it's perfectly iconic with regard to the Jedi. I'd say both sets have Jedi Knight written all over them and everything else comes down purely to preference. To each his own.

Edited by crewthiefthor

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm not sure if it still drops, but I might spend some time on Belsavis, Voss and Coreilla looking for pieces. I'm missing the belt.

Where exactly did you get the chestpiece?

BTW, for those who thinks that the set was removed from the game. As per http://tor-fashion.com/random-drops/ Jedi Battlelords is a lvl 41-50 random drop for Guardian. At the same time for Consular there's a set called Force Magister. I got Force Magister's belt running heroics on Voss yesterday. Got a pretty decent cash for it on GTN. A bit earlier i got TD-07A Blackguard's headpiece, which is from the Smuggler's set. If they removed a Guardian set from drops, why would they keep Consular's and Smuggler's one?

Edited by VeryBlackRaven
additionan info

• 4 weeks later...
I got the chest tonight from a blue-quality lockbox purchased from the equipment vendor on the Republic fleet. Chest item level is 45.

Confirmed still drops.

Got belt from a level 44 Prototype quality lockbox, bought from fleet vendor in Supplies section.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few things. I got my first piece fighing a Champion mob on Voss. That was about when this thread was started (it's a necro).

When the game first launched, there were all these screens and videos about the classes, and the Jedi Guardian was wearing this exact set. As colored. It's been in game since launch. I have found pieces on Voss and Hoth. They alway drop off random fights, and I expect the fact that the first one was a champ was just happenstance.

fwiw I still have not found the belt.

Someone earlier in this thread mentioned that if you wear the head piece, the hood is down. I have not tried it. And cannot until my guardian is a higher level.

Now, anyone know if the Unstoppable War set still drops in Red Reaper?

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...