how i finish Act 1?

FANWANG

In order to progress to the next class mission, you must have finished the one you are currently on.

So one of these 3 scenarios is in play here, I think.

1. The unfinished Balmorra mission is one of the Balmorra bonus series of quests. That means it is not relevant to your class progression and you can ignore it .

2. The unfinished Balmorra mission is one of the core class quest missions and it is stopping your storyline progression from that point, in which case you have to go back and finish it if you want to progress with the story. In this case, completing the mission will continue your story quest line as normal, but it will be very easy because you have outleveled it, and you will next be sent back to Nar Shadaa to do the storylines there.

3. The quest is an optional objective on a quest you have already completed and handed in. In this case, you may find that you cannot complete it - there was/is a bug in this area of the game which left incomplete optional quest goals live in your journal, and because the quest they were linked to is completed, they are orphaned and cannot be completed. I am not sure if this has been fixed yet.

Erevan,

Your number two scenario isn't necessarily the case. Because after you leave Dromund Kaas your class quest line splits. You get Balmorra and Nar Shadaa at the same time. So if he jumped the gun and did Nar Shadaa first he jus needs to go back and do Balmorra and he'll b off to Tattooine.

• 10 years later...
I CANT FIND A DECENT THREAD FOR : QUEST GUIDE SITH WARRIOR "LORD" title

So i started off with a lvl 70 for a deal you had so can i not get the Lord title ?

if i can get it as Sith Warrior i need to go to main quests in Balmorra and Nar shadaa ?

After completing those quests will it send me to tattooine as well ?

Why did you wake up a ten year-old thread to ask this?

If you start at level 70 using the option on the character creation page, you *cannot* go back and get the Lord title because you are assumed to have already finished all main-line story content from level 1 up to the beginning of Jedi Under Siege. The class story titles are awarded for playing through the class story, not for skipping it.

So if you want to have a Sith Warrior who has those titles, you have to create a level 1 character and play through the class story.