Regarding The Inquisitor and expansions

CursedSocks

Is there ever a reason given for why your collection of Ghosts stop existing? Did Nox "consume" them entirely to the point they became nothing but power inside them?

Did Valkorion consume them? If there's no official answer id love to know some headcanons for it.

Is there ever a reason given for why your collection of Ghosts stop existing? Did Nox "consume" them entirely to the point they became nothing but power inside them?

Did Valkorion consume them? If there's no official answer id love to know some headcanons for it.

I think they stop talking after the decision in Chapter 3 of Inquisitors class story to either keep or release them. Then they just permanently became part of you as you have consumed their power & life force. The player character does reference them or rather the process to Valkorion a few times in the expansions but that's all.

The results of the quests on Belsavis and Voss mean that you have them under control, and because of the options you have at the end of completing the Inquisitor class story, having them go completely silent is the only way the writers can accomodate all of the possible fates for the ghosts, without writing slightly different dialogs for each separate option.

That said, there is nothing in-game to explain what has happened to them and why they no longer talk to you.

I never gave them up (:) Not a chance). I always figured once the SI was able to cope with the voices and other issues as times goes on and they fade into obscurity they just merged together themselves and on into becoming the SI. By the time the SI's story came to "The Hunt" the SI is 99.5% one entity with maybe just an odd thought or impulse occasionally. I did wonder about them concerning Valkorian but as little attention as Val gave them I thought of that as reinforcing they are the SI now.

• 2 weeks later...
On one toon I gave them up but I think 1 or 2 of them don't want to go away so they stay, and then on another I kept them all. But I think it would of been cool if they kept talking to you and messing with you through out your travels. Probably just canned it so it was one less thing they had to make lol.

On one toon I gave them up but I think 1 or 2 of them don't want to go away so they stay, and then on another I kept them all. But I think it would of been cool if they kept talking to you and messing with you through out your travels. Probably just canned it so it was one less thing they had to make lol.

Your probably right on the "One less issue to continue" part. When I was big on my SI I thought it would be cool as an ongoing part of the Inquis story if they did give an Insight or even a critique of a decision just before you selected, On those events the SI could have a second chance to make their final decision but that would be a rare occasion they may be right or wrong. Luke had insights from time to time, that would be a good thing here as another way to differentiate the class's from each other (Every class has aspects to set that one from the rest, but that's a different subject).