All the New Holds, Slows, Knock Backs, DoT's and those Heals....

denavin

Got to love the new Holds, Slow down, Knock Backs, Those 20 to 30 second high damage Dot's and everybodys favorite, the one cast 100% heal.

Seems like Everybody has these now.... Except the Player.

Every NPC mob has them but not the Player.

And those 100% per cast heals they can do now. Not only can the NPC healer, heal them self 100% each time, but they can also heal the whole group of mobs to 100% at the same time and they can do it forever and never run out of power... How convenient.

In the mean time the group of mobs has killed your healer, tank, DPS what ever and is now killing you and you STILL can't kill their healer.

And what is with the mobs. Now you attack one and 4 to 6 more run in from across the zone just to kill the player..

News Flash Being Dead all the time, Is NO FuN

OH and don't assume that I am talking about a level 80 with BiS gear...This is on my level 34 with what ever green garbage the game drops.

My level 80s with their new 320 Green Garbage Gear,get there arses kicked even worse. It's like there is a penalty for being level 80. You take way more damage, Do much less DPS and have far less power.. It's almost like BW wants you to leave the game.

Edited by denavin

Got to love the new Holds, Slow down, Knock Backs, Those 20 to 30 second high damage Dot's and everybodys favorite, the one cast 100% heal.

Seems like Everybody has these now.... Except the Player.

Every NPC mob has them but not the Player.

And those 100% per cast heals they can do now. Not only can the NPC healer, heal them self 100% each time, but they can also heal the whole group of mobs to 100% at the same time and they can do it forever and never run out of power... How convenient.

In the mean time the group of mobs has killed your healer, tank, DPS what ever and is now killing you and you STILL can't kill their healer.

And what is with the mobs. Now you attack one and 4 to 6 more run in from across the zone just to kill the player..

News Flash Being Dead all the time, Is NO FuN

OH and don't assume that I am talking about a level 80 with BiS gear...This is on my level 34 with what ever green garbage the game drops.

My level 80s with their new 320 Green Garbage Gear,get there arses kicked even worse. It's like there is a penalty for being level 80. You take way more damage, Do much less DPS and have far less power.. It's almost like BW wants you to leave the game.

When posting on a public forum, you understand that everything you write will be scrutinized, torn apart, and if not presented well, made fun of? Conflating anecdotal experience as fact without specifics and proper evidence makes your piece sound like a rant. Furthermore, it opens up an avenue where people will simply dismiss any valid points you make and chalk it up as another "GIT GUD/Learn to play" issue. That said, and trying not to insult, it's worth mentioning that "these" holds, slows, knockbacks, high DOTs, and super heals can be avoided, mitigated, and/or interrupted. You are not meant to steamroll everything at first. The feeling of being weak at lvl 80 with green trash gear is deliberate. It's frustrating that you are not as powerful as certain NPCs because the game system is built on a reward loop so you get that sense of accomplishment when you do beat that thing, foe, challenge, obstacle in your way. I'm sure you know all these things already and you are just venting steam. So you have options, one being you quit, uninstall the game, and try something else more suitable to your taste. Another being you analyze, adapt, and overcome. Let's hope it's the later :p