In this thread, create your own fun tactical

UltraFlashStar

Piggybacking off of the thread BioWare created during the lead up to 6.0, I want to see some fun tacticals for every class (or some tacticals that are for all classes). I thought it would be pretty fun to see the creativity of some of the forum-goers.

An example tactical would be:

Again and Again (Saboteur/Engineering Tactical)

XS Freighter Flyby marks a random target in it's area of effect with "Tagged" that lasts 4 seconds. After "Tagged" expires, another XS Freighter Flyby will drop on the target.

"I want to see another Taris!" - a battlefield arsonist.

---

Revan's Teachings (General Tactical)

Cleansing a damage over time debuff will reapply itself to the cleanser and the 2 targets closest to them. The reapplied damage over time debuff has it's damage increased by 50% for it's duration.

"Stop cleansing yourself!" - advice from a healer during the raid on the Temple of Sacrifice.

---

Who Needs A Blaster? (Scoundrel/Operative Tactical)

When you have no mainhand weapon equipped, allows the use of Scamper, Defense Screen, Dodge, Pugnacity, Back Blast, Tendon Blast, Hot Streak, Kolto Pack, and Trick Move. Legacy Unarmed combat abilities do 5% more damage.

"Some laugh at the thought... but let's see them laugh now"

---

Scavenged Rakata Tech (Gunslinger/Sniper Tactical)

Hideout no longer marks your location, instead it teleports you to a random location 12 meters from where you stand.

"Such a fine... gift from Blizz"

---

They Never Expect It (Sage/Sorcerer Tactical)

Using the basic lightsaber attack knocks back the target.

"And they said this thing was useless..."

Edited by UltraFlashStar

Again and Again (Saboteur/Engineering Tactical)

XS Freighter Flyby marks a random target in it's area of effect with "Tagged" that lasts 4 seconds. After "Tagged" expires, another XS Freighter Flyby will drop on the target.

"I want to see another Taris!" - a battlefield arsonist.

This seems ... overpowered, unless it can't affect a particular target twice(1). (Cast it on a lone boss at the beginning of the fight, watch the boss get hit by XSFF every four seconds.)

(1) Or if the triggered XSFF cannot tag things, which is essentially equivalent for that sole boss.

Headshot: gives each sniper ranged attack passive 1% chance to instantly kill it’s target

Martyrdom: powertech’s explode in a fiery blaze upon death, knocking all enemies in a 10m radius down and dealing 100k elemental dmg

Desync gymnast: removes cd on operative’s exfiltrate

Force ghost: upon death, juggernauts heal their group members for 200k health

Maelstrom: sorcerers lightning storm drags all targets it damages into its center, granting a stack of maelstrom for each enemy hit. Maelstrom stacks deal 20k dmg each and make you next chain lightning instant cast

Master Strike

Changes the functionality and animation of Blade Barrage into Master Strike, makes it stationary but increases its damage.

--

Flame Thrower

Changes the functionality and animation of Searing Wave into Flamethrower, makes it stationary but has 3 ticks of damage and does more damage with the number of your periodic effects on the target.

• 2 weeks later...
Curative Darkness/Shadows, Darkness/Combat Technique discipline: Changes depredating Volts so that it heals you for 5% for each stack of Harnessed Darkness/Shadows. I thought about making it 10% but it would too OP right:rak_02: