would an Iridonian Zabrak join the Empire/become bounty hunter

thinking of starting a Zabrak bounty hunter but an Iridonian and not Dathomir one (red skin) and was wondering anyone whose more knowledgeable about the lore of Zabrak's could enlighten me on whether or not an Iridonian Zabrak would join the Empire/be a bounty hunter. Remember seeing a few Iridonian Zabrak's on Republic side but not many if any on Empire side on my other characters. In other words whether an Iridonian Zabrak bounty hunter in the Empire would violate/contradict the lore Edited by ARavingLooony

By my opinion he can. You can even meet Iridonian bounty hunter on Manaan in Knights of the Old Republic. Zabraks are proud warrior race and feel superior to another races and Iridonian Zabraks are considered more war-like and bloodthirsty than other Zabraks. If you play as BH, you have options to choose answers like "I like bloodshed..." quite regularily. They invented dual-blade and most of zabraks keep tradition in practicing with it. So yes, they definetly would.

By my opinion he can. You can even meet Iridonian bounty hunter on Manaan in Knights of the Old Republic. Zabraks are proud warrior race and feel superior to another races and Iridonian Zabraks are considered more war-like and bloodthirsty than other Zabraks. If you play as BH, you have options to choose answers like "I like bloodshed..." quite regularily. They invented dual-blade and most of zabraks keep tradition in practicing with it. So yes, they definetly would.

To be fair, though, we don't exactly know what that big yellow guy on Manaan was. He called himself Iridorian (notice the spelling), which was later mildly retconned to "Iridonian." And he spoke about his people as if they were a creed rather than a species. Moreover, he explained that this creed had a philosophy of extreme extreme. That doesn't really sound much like the Iridorian Zabraks we know, but there could be some exception or special rule... frankly, the guy seemed even more brutal than the Dathomirian Zabraks.

I have just assumed for awhile that the Iridonian Mercenary on Manaan was probably created by BioWare completely separately from the Iridorian Zabraks- their similar name was just some type of coincidence or confusion.