So about Darth Malora...

BlastBoomArt

But for real, where is Malora on Imp side?

As many before pointed out making such unique character model just for few dialogues would be huge waste of all stuff.

Hmm, I have HUUGE hope Malora will return and take the offer to join the Alliance and become huge advantage in Alliance Science Sphere and will bring her creations as well, maybe even as abilities. I hope she anywya will get some story to tell after all, not just becoming irrelevant companion.

Mandalorian FP has slighly chance of brining her back, because "meet new and old enemies and stuff"?

If not then when? Why so wait?

Yeah I hope Malora comes back too. She has such a unique model for a character to be discarded so quickly.

Apperently Malora can be killed on Imperial side too if saboteur lol

This lower even more chacnes of Malora back, at least as story character.

FFS Bioware. Is there any point to wait for Malora to return or not? Yes or No?

Having a character with multiple outcomes lowers their odds of returning. I've heard Malora can die on the Imp side?

I heard that too, but didn't find any video killing Malora on Imp side. And I don't want to "waste" character to test it. If Malora can be killed her return AT LEAST for story purpose is minimal to zero. If not then her return is more possible, yet nothing about it still so still shame. Maybe 6.2 Hopefully. There are many things in game when talking with her that could indicate she may return for Imperials.

Bioware do it.

• 7 months later...
Yep, I want to see her again. And I want her in my Alliance!

AND after 6.3 that seems very possible in future.

Someone gathered info from JUS to 6.3 and look!

So I think this is only matter of time now.

So you're saying there's still a chance...Please Bioware, let that chance come true... :jawa_biggrin:

So you're saying there's still a chance...Please Bioware, let that chance come true... :jawa_biggrin:

They should make her a reward for Galactic Seasons in the future, that way everyone can get her. Galactic Seasons should make familiar characters like this into seasonal rewards instead of just creating now characters constantly like that Kubaz comp.

Edited by EAFSAMWISE

• 2 weeks later...

While I found her pretty insufferable, because it felt like she was written to be yet another One Note Sith who is there to make the non-force users seem reasonable and competent, I would have liked her to stick around. Why, you ask? She felt undercooked with her "Let's put her on the poster, but brush her off to the side after acting crazy in 2 or 3 cut scenes" appearance. But I guess the spotlight was meant to shine on Major Anri and Malgus( Imp-side speaking anyway), so she kind of fell(pun not intended...really) off after doing her plot device thing.

Her design was so cool, so I wish she had more of an arc than she was given. If she does absolutely nothing else plot wise from this point forward, I'd like to add her to my Alliance base for purely aesthetic reasons. At least we got her deco. It looks pretty good paired with the Kubindi terrarium. It feels pretty bizarre to say that, because IRL my aversion to anything insectoid, arachnid, etc. is off the charts high.

• 3 weeks later...
While I found her pretty insufferable, because it felt like she was written to be yet another One Note Sith who is there to make the non-force users seem reasonable and competent, I would have liked her to stick around. Why, you ask? She felt undercooked with her "Let's put her on the poster, but brush her off to the side after acting crazy in 2 or 3 cut scenes" appearance. But I guess the spotlight was meant to shine on Major Anri and Malgus( Imp-side speaking anyway), so she kind of fell(pun not intended...really) off after doing her plot device thing.

Her design was so cool, so I wish she had more of an arc than she was given. If she does absolutely nothing else plot wise from this point forward, I'd like to add her to my Alliance base for purely aesthetic reasons. At least we got her deco. It looks pretty good paired with the Kubindi terrarium. It feels pretty bizarre to say that, because IRL my aversion to anything insectoid, arachnid, etc. is off the charts high.

I'm looking forward to eventually getting the decoration myself. So that at my stronghold, I can have wife Jaesa(wearing a combination of Resilient Warden and Wasteland Crusader dyed Deep Red/Black) on one side of my Sith Emperor throne, and Darth Malora positioned on the other side. To act like advisors to my character for when guild RP happens.

• 4 weeks later...
Yep, I want to see her again. And I want her in my Alliance!

AND after 6.3 that seems very possible in future.

Someone gathered info from JUS to 6.3 and look!

So I think this is only matter of time now.

Yaaaaasss, I was thinking the same thing! God, I hope she comes back~ :D

Having her back as a bi LI would make her return even more amazing too...hey devs; you listening??? I need another scary bisexual Sith wife, please & thank you~