Reborn Malgus Set

Zafax

So... The Set is live for a while and i like it in general. There is just one (sadly) BIG issue...Will the damn ****** clipping cape ever get fixed? I mean, you dont sell broken items right? An armor, that clips through every damn mount and basically cleans the ground, doesnt seem okay to me.

every game you ever play, if you have a cutscene in game , a character in the cutscene has cape or robes , and the camera goes from them and then back their robes or cape reset onto the characters model. swtor just has it worst in that deparment.

So... The Set is live for a while and i like it in general. There is just one (sadly) BIG issue...Will the damn ****** clipping cape ever get fixed? I mean, you dont sell broken items right? An armor, that clips through every damn mount and basically cleans the ground, doesnt seem okay to me.

The item itself isn't, as such, broken. Well, not any more than any other item with a long cape, a short cape, a "buttcape" attached at the belt, a "crotch flap" (like a butt cape but in front), or a long coat.

What's broken in this respect is the game's gear/character collision management, which results in any loose part like capes being prone to flipping out and passing through the wearer's body. It also affects companions and regular NPCs.

i mean, i can live with flipping around. I cant live with clipping through every damn Mount. Reborn Malgus Set is literary the only set ive met in the whole game with that issue. Other Sets with Capes dont clip through Mounts.

I mean..Come on Swtor, get this fixed!

These Things are such a shame. i am not a programmer, but is it that hard that all sets with capes or similar thing work the same? I mean, the most of them dont clip through mounts. Why the **** do they bring new ones where they are clipping. Just programm it like the others? The biggest disapointment for me is not even that, but the fact that they dont fix this issue after several months...