Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Invite priority should be sent in order to Beta Testers who have their codes registered, then all other pre-orders from collectors ed down.

Then you expose the game again to the Beta testers who were providing feedback first and who are familiar with the bug reporting system, so that any additional glitches can get polished out. Everyone else just wants to play play play play play and wouldn't report a bug, just whine about it on the forum here. Right I am.

I bought mine on 8/3 and it took me 45 days to get my code as the bestbuy was not getting codes from Bioware. Then when I did get my code, it said it was already used and it took me a few more days getting this straightened out. Bioware has a great game, but is pissing everyone off with their screwups. I've been waiting to play today and may not get to because like everyone else, even though they said early access would start today, they made no mention that invites would go out in "waves." We all expected to get invited today. Also many of us are being screwed over in that they didn't send us our early access codes in a timely manner. Sure hope the rest of their support is better than this. Does very little good to have a great game, if they can't support it better than they have.:(

well if you see 5 days will end (technically ) on DECEMBER 19

so they should harry up ...(they have till tomorrow)

smile and laugh to tttttt:(the face of danger hahahahaha

"Up To" five days.

You could get one day. You're not guaranteed 7, or even 5.

OMG so much waiting, I can feel the dark side taking on me, I broke my leg just to get off work so i can play earlier and now nothing, someone bought this later than me and he is playing I can't believe ooo....

Come on, seriously, we waited for 3 years so one or two day deosn't really matter... I couldn't sleep last night beacuse of the excitement, but if the Force wants me to wait longer, then be it... :)

Patience, you must have...

Now I'm wondering why the Moderator/Dev removed his original post in the thread....

He didn't remove it. His post is being pushed further into the thread.

I can see it now.

"Time to update the 'wave' thread with the 4th wave of invites"

Reid clicks on link for the thread. "Um... *** over. *** my post go? - Ah.. damn..."

Relax people I am sure they will be inviting wave after wave non stop until everyone is in. They are a big company, not a small joke company that would do a staggered launch and then stop inviting for the day, that would just be stupid.

Just a bad joke or miscommunication, I am sure they prepared and will be inviting non stop till everyone is in.

Nope, they will stop inviting people on wave 32. I read the someplace. So anybody after wave 32 does not get in and they keep your money. True story. Sure hope I get in.

i wish they'd just let everyone in and the people that really wanna play would at least know what the que time would be...

this access in stages is nice but in 3 days the still number of people will still be playing and the servers will still get overloaded..

ah well it's easy for me to say i ordered after the large beta invite..

if thats true then i spend 5 dollars for nothing so they made the 5 dollars a scam, but i dont know if it is lawl i mean after all its all rumors right. who knows i dont care i just want to play hahahaha

Stephen reid commented and no the rumors are just fake because i am in October and i am not in ... he also said maybe they had 2 pre order or accounts that is why they got in ... meaning they pre ordered one on a earlier date and one in october. anyways rumors are fake . Early access is going as planned and people crying because they have been spoiled is also going out as planned.

There are 2 key issues those who whine are failing to see.

1- They said "UP TO 5 days" back when the EU date was still 22, so now you have a chance of be online 4 days earlier. why complain??

2 - BW never mentioned it was when you Ordered your game, but when you REDEEMED your code. Forget when you ordered. Focus on when you redeemed.

I'm in with the rest of you, pre-ordered on the 25th of July and still waiting. Was a beta tester since August as well. Guess I'm just eager to get back into this awesome game. Ah well, time to sit back with a stiff drink and watch the trolls burn the thread to the ground. Happy hunting!