SWG: Naritus Check In

Gaje

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played the original =Troll= on SWG Naritus 2003-2004.

Great times.

I had a shop "Troll's Guns & Ammo" outside Coronet.

All I did was craft weapons for the server.

Going Frostclaw.

I loved your stuff man. Even had you make me some custom pieces!

Shadow Hand here with my wow guildies.

Hey yall, some of us that were in BRO are over on Anchorhead.

Pigbrane?! Pigbrane Loco?!?

If you are, you probably will not remember me, but you were the first [bHG] hunter to collect a bounty on my head. I still have the [bHG] story!

You and Yyrkoon Longfist were the only two hunters to best me 1v1 (I was a stacker tk/fencer/pikeman/swords with krayt weapons).

Handle was Qin and I was in <DARK>

Anyways, hearing the name brought back memories, and even if you don't remember, it was a blast remembering the good ol' days.

This was all Pre-CU days. btw - I left shortly after CU, checking back in occasionally until the NGE finally drove me to cancelling my account. John Smedley can suck it!

Edited by QuinnDeadeye

Lord Mortis has returned to feel the sands of Tatooine beneath his feet and his followers shall arrive with His Light upon their brow.

OOC: Mortis Consortium will be on Terentatak

Mortis Consortium were ******es, no doubt. You could tell by the amount of hate generated on the old Naritus forums!

But they were never a-holes or griefers, just good at PvP, IIRC. The RP posts raised a lot of ruckus especially, what with the "Lord Mortis" worship, but there was no doubt you guys knew how to PvP.

Edited by QuinnDeadeye

Great times.

Going Frostclaw.

Holy ****! Troll weapons were SO freaking amazing - South Coronet Mall, right?! You and Dynod (Dy-Nod?) were so awesome, I remember I would daydream about the credits you guys had and what I would do if I were as rich as you guys....

Edited by QuinnDeadeye

The one and only. Who else would have such an awesome name lol.

To tell you the truth I only remember Agatha, Luc, and B'more from DARK. Your name is familiar though. The good ole days were good memories.

I do appreciate the praise though. Wonder who else might show up saying hi.

Pigbrane?! Pigbrane Loco?!?

If you are, you probably will not remember me, but you were the first [bHG] hunter to collect a bounty on my head. I still have the [bHG] story!

You and Yyrkoon Longfist were the only two hunters to best me 1v1 (I was a stacker tk/fencer/pikeman/swords with krayt weapons).

Handle was Qin and I was in <DARK>

Anyways, hearing the name brought back memories, and even if you don't remember, it was a blast remembering the good ol' days.

This was all Pre-CU days. btw - I left shortly after CU, checking back in occasionally until the NGE finally drove me to cancelling my account. John Smedley can suck it!

Originally Posted by Pappy

Great times.

Going Frostclaw.

Holy macro! I used to sell and buy stuff from you. Best damn blasters in the galaxy!

Qin I was in dark for a long time as well I used to duel with luk dark cloud all the time lol I'm starting a guild with a few of us from the server if you wanna join

Easter bunny?

bmore bmore reporting in. Don't worry i still like to gtef. Man kryton long time. hope you are doing well. What server did u end up rolling on?