Amplifier modifications?

Macetheace

Would you prefer this, once you unlock via recalibration, and amplification on an item, you can always switch to it.

You would still need to recalibrate to find your desired amplifier, but once you've discovered and the item has learnt it once, you can switch to the ones you learnt at any time - rather than have to reroll them.

You can filter according to rarity, the ones you want to show up.

This isn't a major overhaul, and recalibration is still a credit sink, but not made a lot less annoying if you wanted to use the set for something else.

in theory, once you've learnt how to recalibrate to something, surely you don't have to play the russian roulette again to find one you've already been through?

What you guy s think? The amplifier menu would now allow you to choose between all the amplifiers you have discovered.

they have a choice of making it:

a) Specific to each item. i.e. if i learn Medtech 1% on my hands piece, and also found Tech Wizadary, i can switch between those 2 at any time, for free , but only for the hands piece

b) make it universal per the character - i.e. once I learn medtech on one piece, I can select it for all pieces, or for all Armor pieces

The concept is if you learn how to recalibrate some gear, you just don't forget how to recalibrate it to something you already knew, you should be able to recalibrate it at will, a little bit of time, i wouldn't slap an extra cost at all, but if they want to add a cost to change it, instead of credits, i suggest something like Augmentation component, or something else that's very simple.