Unplayable Onderon and Mek-Sha

Trlance

Only shadows? Good to know, thanks. Finally someone who willing to help.

You were offered the advice of lowering settings (and even in one case of lowering them *just* to visit those places), and refused it. Now someone offers advice of lowering settings (well, OK, one setting), and you're thankful to that person and snarky about the rest. Nice.

Only shadows? Good to know, thanks. Finally someone who willing to help.

Ahem... people were trying to help you, but this was your response:

Don't make me laugh. I will lower nothing.

[sNIP]

Stop def this game .. it's amusing and pathetic.

Don't expect helpfulness from people if you're putting up an unhelpful attitude.

Edited by Ylliarus

It's May 13th and it was just snowing outside!

We may have more to worry about than lag on Onderon. 😮

(Only a brief snow 'shower' but still....)

Where I am (northern France) it's bright and sunny and 14°C = 57°F. No snow. But it makes me think of a day in, er, October 1982 (at which point I was 16). I went with my parents to the skiing-gear store in Binghamton, NY to rent gear for the upcoming season, and suddenly there's a cry from the front of the store, "Hey! It's snowing!"

Yeah, about three flakes, but it was snowing.

• 11 months later...

i have the same problem on onderon and mek-sha and its only on those 2 planets i have then and there not have that big off population.

when i go to the fleet more where there are more then 100 people on it i have no problems with it.

so after reading this thread good and if the texture on onderon and mek-sha are high and on other planets low why not lower the texture also on onderon and mek-sha if the high setting off texture there is on give for a lot off players problems there.

and lower my settings has no use since the problem will stay.

i have the same problem on onderon and mek-sha and its only on those 2 planets i have then and there not have that big off population.

when i go to the fleet more where there are more then 100 people on it i have no problems with it.

so after reading this thread good and if the texture on onderon and mek-sha are high and on other planets low why not lower the texture also on onderon and mek-sha if the high setting off texture there is on give for a lot off players problems there.

and lower my settings has no use since the problem will stay.

I don't get slowdowns, but my video card does run very hot on Mek Sha. Like 20c hotter than on other planets. The r_speeds on that map must be horrible.

I don't get slowdowns, but my video card does run very hot on Mek Sha. Like 20c hotter than on other planets. The r_speeds on that map must be horrible.

its more spike's i get there that you can see good the small delay's when you are fighting or on a mount.

what i know is and its more from the chat on both planets i got yesterday from other people that got the same problem on both planets is that there are to much textures close to each other and less open space more then you see on other planets where there is a good belance with open space and textures not getting to close to each other.

and if there is almost not much open space and its more to close to each other with textures then you get problems like spike's when you play the game more on both planets and it can also be like you with that the video card turns hot then normal.