Does Skipping to Ossus make you lose original love interests?

Swingkittie

I just have questions, which I think I know the answer to but want to make certain.

If I skip my Sith Warrior to Ossus (she has completed chapters 1-3, SoR, and Ziost) who is married to Quinn does her marriage get broken? Do I have to do Iokath and the rest of the traitor storyline to lock in the Quinn romance again?

I assume that - yes- I have to do Iokath and beyond, but would like it confirmed cause I really don't want to do them.

I also assume that if my agent wants Kaliyo or my other agent with Raina that I have to complete these stories as well as any other character who's LI would go missing because of KOTFE/KOTET. I figure Alliance Alerts don't count just the actual story arcs.

This was probably answered by BW posts, but I can't find them and would rather hear from people who have tried it already. :p

I wish they would just give us an option at the start of accepting Ossus - like say yes if you want to continue your romance with ______.

The various announcements *did* address it, but in general terms rather than companion-by-companion. No romance-seeking options are chosen in autocomplete, so it will mark the companions as "you met up with your companion, but the spark was gone" or some equivalent phrasing.

One (and only one) companion-oriented return Alliance Alert is autocompleted, and it's the only autocompleted item that actually gives you rewards. See spoiler box.

Arcann. You get the handcrafted Zakuul Knight jacket item and the other rewards.

Then again, playing though KotFE from I to the end of X on an Agent who romanced Kaliyo is worth the effort. It's easily the most entertaining(1) reunion, and the letter she sends you at the end of Chapter II is ***epic*** in how different it is in tone to the other love letters.

(1) The ones with Aric and Felix Iresso count as "sweet" - they are good, but far less immensely entertaining than Kaliyo's. She plays it about 150% in character.

Thank you for the reply. I will definitely run my agent through. I liked their romance to begin with. Those two were made for each other. :)

So far I have been testing these with people that I have no inclination to start a romance with Lana, Theron, or Koth and ones that don't have a love reunion during the chapters - mainly my male jedi who is waiting for Kira, my female Jedi who will go back to Doc, and my male sage who will go back to Nadia. I may skip my warrior to Iokath at least to meet up with Quinn, but I didn't want to do all the other chapters. I hope I can just stop after Iokath and skip the rest of the traitor story, plus everything else. I will test this and see if it works.

Again thanks for the response. When I started Inflection Point it did say something about "default" choices, which I assume means you are just now friends instead of lovers.

Again thanks for the response. When I started Inflection Point it did say something about "default" choices, which I assume means you are just now friends instead of lovers.

That's right. It only affects the romances with:

* Koth

* Lana

* Theron

* Aric Jorgan (for trooperettes)

* Kaliyo (for Agents)

* Vette (for Warriors)

* Torian (for Huntresses)

* A certain person mentioned in my spoiler box in the other post.

In general, Impsiders are dark and Pubsiders are light, with exceptions for situations that put the survival of former (returned) companions in doubt:

* Pubsiders save everyone they can, let SCORPIO merge with Iokath, and choose Vette instead of Torian in KotET-VIII

* Impsiders kill lots of people and are generally dark (let the reactor blow, blow the Spire, etc.), kill SCORPIO, and choose Torian instead of Vette

* Warriors choose Vette instead of Torian, even the males that romanced DS Jaesa and the females.

* Agents let SCORPIO merge with Iokath and let Kaliyo live at the end of KotFE-XIII

• 2 years later...
Sorry to bother, but do you know the defaults if I skip Lokath?

It's Eye-Oh Kath, not Low Kath. (Listen to how everyone pronounces it in-game...)

If you start Jedi Under Siege, you inevitably skip Iokath and the "Traitor Arc", so the answers are covered in the rest of the thread.