Rishi - The Slavers - Sith?

Wisz_Rethon

It's really funny for me that a dark lord of the sith and dark council member would free slaves :D... even to defeat Margok and the Nova blades.

There should be a conversation option when you last contact Jakarro for selling them to the highest bidder.:rolleyes:

Edited by Wisz_Rethon

There should be a conversation option when you last contact Jakarro for selling them to the highest bidder.:rolleyes:

As that was to hurt the Nova Blade, you don't really free the slaves out of pure kindness or mercy or whatever, you rather hurt your enemy. That said, the slaves are more your pawns.

Also, the Inquisitor was a slave once as well. Dark Lords are merciless and it's also up to your own head-canon, but I think it does make sense, for the Inquisitor at least, to spare the slaves as the Inquisitor has experienced slavery themselves.

In the end, it doesn't matter whether you sell the slaves "for the highest bidder" or not. Although, I do partly understand why you would want to see such an option in the game. Just giving my take.

Edited by jedi-charlotte

Nothing about being a Sith means you must have slaves. Freeing the slaves is a means to an end. It's not an altruistic thing to do. Besides, the freed slaves are grateful and pledge to join your gang, so they become your willing servants anyway.