Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Nonpareil
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2521
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffle View Post
Since I pre-ordered and registered my code Dec. 7, I guess I won't be getting in anytime soon. UP TO 5 days EGA.. I'll be lucky to even get a day of it.
You will get atleast 2 days. they extended it and gave everyone the 2 extra days.

Dagdaf
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2522
Well, I have not gotten an invite, and that's because I have not recieved an email with a redeem code.

I have one on my origin account, but when I try to register that code on swtor.com it says it's already been used.

I pre-ordered and paid for the digital deluxe edition with early game access in july through origin.com, but I have not recieved a receipt from buying the game, and not a code either.

This is just really confusing. I've called SWTOR customer service and they forwarded me to ORIGIN, and ORIGIN forwarded me to SWTOR....

Can anyone come with tips, suggestions or anything how to proceed before I go berserk?

/Dagdaf

SBR_QuorTek
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2523
Let me in been a member here since 2008 as well as well as pre-ordered the stuff way back... *** is up with this waiting thing`?

07.25.2011 here
Support the Iconic Starwars way is all I can say, support Planet side stuff as well as Serious space content posibilities, don't be a one way person... go after perfection.

Wahee
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2524
pre order 7/31/2011 cry

Lu_Bei
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2525
Quote: Originally Posted by VashOnHash View Post
I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...
Taking the day off work to play a game you don't know you're going to get into.. Yeah, I think maybe you should have thought that one out.
Squadron 238 ~

Adreldon
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2526
uhh did the OP disappear?

Brandobarrus
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2527
Just wait and when you do get in the server you guild or friends will be full with a wait time

salvadorellama
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2528
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosia View Post
In the same boat. Its a slap in the face to CE buyers in the UK and i'd say all people that pre ordered early.

Still don't understand why they couldn't of at the very least got everyone a start time and emailed it to us like they did for the beta stress test weekend. They had more than enough time. Seems like a half arsed early access at the moment.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE cancel your pre-order so I can get moved up the list.
A mime is a terrible thing to baste.

Fainz
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2529
Really disappointing how this has been done to be honest. I planned to power level to 50, but server first is out the window because a load of others will be let in first. Now I am stuck checking constantly if I'm in or not because there is no estimate at all, really great fun. This first come first serve thing is atrocious unless you are a fan boy or an apologist.

Deafk
12.13.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2530
Anyone what dates got in on 3rd wave?
-Theres no Light without Darkness-