Mb4 and Mb5 key bindings

Simec

A little more explanation would help. Like what are you trying to do, and what have you tried.

In SWTOR preferences, under keybinds, you should only need to click the mouse button (when prompted to) to set the keybind to a mouse button, in the same way you would press a key to bind it. In that case, they will be described as "mouse4" and "mouse5".

(In my case I have "nearest target" set to mouse4 and "next target" set to mouse5 (and TAB)).

You shouldn't need to use any extra software to do this - Windows' built in mouse driver recognizes mouse1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 automatically.

Edited by JediQuaker

You shouldn't need to use any extra software to do this - Windows' built in mouse driver recognizes mouse1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 automatically.

If memory serves, they are:

* MB1 = left

* MB2 = right

* MB3 = middle on an old old old three-button mouse, or *clicking* the wheel on a wheel mouse

* MB4 = wheel up

* MB5 = wheel down

4 and 5 might be the other way round, and depending on how you read them, 1 and 2 might obey the right/left swap.

If memory serves, they are:

* MB1 = left

* MB2 = right

* MB3 = middle on an old old old three-button mouse, or *clicking* the wheel on a wheel mouse

* MB4 = wheel up

* MB5 = wheel down

Your memory serves about as well as mine. 🙂

Mouse4 (mb4) and mouse5 (mb5) are the "thumb buttons" on a newer multi-button mouse, not the mouse wheel.

But, now that you mention it, perhaps the OP thinks they are the scroll wheel, and that's why they don't work. If my memory servers ( 🤔 ) the scroll wheel is permanently bound to camera zoom in SWTOR.

Edited by JediQuaker