Bolster requirments for 75 pvp

Bilch

i recently came back to the game and since gear and bolster is the buggiest mess in this game (in my experience) i wanna ask just to make sure

which gear works best in normnal pvp can i go in with my old lvl 70 gear or is it like in the past where for example green gear of a specific rating works best

i assume main hand is still not beeing bolstered?

and since im basically only playing pvp is there a good way to get specific tacticals what i have read so far is you have to grind and hope:D

thx

you can buy any tactical you want for 3,000 tech fragments and 1 million credits from your class vendor on fleet. same price for the set bonus gear shells.

as for starting gear; I would suggest finishing the story campaign from onslaught. that will give you starting greens that will be Item level 270, iirc. that would be good enough for starting pvp. better than many I have seen lately.

one tip about gearing up; wear your best item level gear; your overall item level controls what level the gear rewards will be.

yeah i read about the strange new gearing where you get slightly higher stuff then youre rating but gearing was allways questionable;D

so for pvp bolstzer it doesnt rly matter if i go in with 270 or 276 gear (or smtg else) so i can just basically slap some lvl 75 armor and forget about it`?

Edited by Bilch

so for pvp bolstzer it doesnt rly matter if i go in with 270 or 276 gear (or smtg else) so i can just basically slap some lvl 75 armor and forget about it`?

Having the right set bonus and tactical makes a big difference in performance for most classes. The item rating doesn't matter quite as much because of bolster, but having somewhat optimized stats is certainly helpful. Also, you need item rating 306 to queue for solo ranked if that matters to you.

But ultimately, I wouldn't worry too much. As was pointed out, the new expansion is out in a month and the gearing will be totally different.

Edited by JediMasterAlex