The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

A couple of interesting runs yesterday - 3-way quits on two VM FPs.

Queued up and got Nul with two quits right away. Note to all - it isn't broken anymore, at least the last several times I have done it. Got replacement for one and went with comp. One player wanted to jump ahead of the rest of us a lot and got killed twice, but moved along ok despite that. Issues came with climb up the mountain. Same player kept racing ahead and not killing adds, died twice again, and seemed like no one was looking at chat. I died fighting one of the larger mobs by myself and was trying to get everyone to start at med center together (weird concept in group activity I know) and only had one more mob to kill. One quit and then the other a moment later. Could not requeue as no one passed lead before quitting, so Khem and I solo'd Malgus fight.

Umbara was next and two quits right sway. Note to all - they nerfed some of the bosses, and it really was not that hard before. Other player requeued but wouldn't pop for three minutes and he quit, again not passing lead before he did. So Khem and I solo'd the whole thing.

Have had this happen before but twice in a row yesterday was weird for sure.

• 3 months later...

It's been quite a while since there's been any posts in this thread. Here's a recent 'event'.

Last night I was doing The False Emperor in Master Mode. After starting off slogging through the early stages, we got to the battle with HK-47 where we wiped at least 3 times.

While standing around preparing to try again, I took the time to Inspect the other players. I'm iRating 330, the tank was 323, the healer was only 320 and the other DPS was not only just 320, but they didn't even have any crystals in their lightsaber or offhand! (And no augments of course.)

I was about to comment that they need to upgrade their gear when both the healer and the DPS abruptly left. While chatting with the tank before quitting myself, the tank re-queued us and we got an almost instant pop of a new healer and DPS.

The funny thing was that the new healer and dps were also iRating 320 like the previous ones, so it didn't look promising. This dps did at least have crystals. 🙂

But it just shows how important experience and class knowledge are because, although it was slow, it was steady and we managed to complete the flashpoint without any more wipes and only a couple of deaths. 🙂

(Hats off to that healer - they'll only get even better. 🙂 )

Edited by JediQuaker

It's been quite a while since there's been any posts in this thread. Here's a recent 'event'.

Last night I was doing The False Emperor in Master Mode. After starting off slogging through the early stages, we got to the battle with HK-47 where we wiped at least 3 times.

While standing around preparing to try again, I took the time to Inspect the other players. I'm iRating 330, the tank was 323, the healer was only 320 and the other DPS was not only just 320, but they didn't even have any crystals in their lightsaber or offhand! (And no augments of course.)

Glad it worked out on the reque! I think I saw a post in chat that might have been you guys - needing a 1D and 1H and almost joined but was still finishing up an instance. Maybe not the same, but then an odd coincidence at any rate. I sat on MM queue for almost an hour yesterday and no pop :(

I queued up while leveling a 53 sorc. Got grouped with two level 80s in a guild and one other person. Loaded in, said hi, and got to the first boss with zero issues. The boss went down and I was then kicked from the group for “low DPS parse” in a vet flashpoint. lol Edited by Screaming_Ziva

I queued up while leveling a 53 sorc. Got grouped with two level 80s in a guild and one other person. Loaded in, said hi, and got to the first boss with zero issues. The boss went down and I was then kicked from the group for “low DPS parse” in a vet flashpoint. lol

Same happened to me on a lv 32 , I was in "The Foundry" FP and the other 3 people were lv 80, they told me my dmg should have been 24 k as a sage, ignoring the fact that al lv 32 I do not have all the skills and a working rotation. OK, I left, didn't argued, but this was not the end of it , at Fleet one of the former team mated pm-ed me to mock me about having only 34% achievements, unlike her who had 90%, including lots and lots of NiM cheevos.

Again, I tried to ignore her, she continued taunting me about my mount ( HK jetpack) , apparently her Wings of the Architect jetpack gives her some special status?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but flashpoints are for leveling and gearing, right? Not for "who has the highest damage score"

I queued up while leveling a 53 sorc. Got grouped with two level 80s in a guild and one other person. Loaded in, said hi, and got to the first boss with zero issues. The boss went down and I was then kicked from the group for “low DPS parse” in a vet flashpoint. lol

I'm level 80, iRating 330, and I typically do about 25K dps 'in my sleep'. However, I was vote_kicked from a group at the final boss, because I was "only doing 8K dps". It seems that some people - tanks in particular - try to use Starparse (or whatever) and feel all 'leet', but don't really know what they're doing. I didn't complain because it was obvious that group wasn't going to make it anyway. 🙄

Edited by JediQuaker

I'm level 80, iRating 330, and I typically do about 25K dps 'in my sleep'. However, I was vote_kicked from a group at the final boss, because I was "only doing 8K dps". It seems that some people - tanks in particular - try to use Starparse (or whatever) and feel all 'leet', but don't really know what they're doing. I didn't complain because it was obvious that group wasn't going to make it anyway. 🙄

If it makes you feel better, one of my friends and I always get told by pug groups to lower our DPS because we are pulling off from the tanks. I got booted from a group because I kept pulling aggro. My friend and I can pull consistent 30K+ DPS. Whenever we do the pug runs for lulz, second highest to either of us would be sub 10Ks on average. This post is not to harp on casual players in the slightest. I encourage casual players as well as help them to try again and aim for the stars on numbers. When it comes to getting booted for doing supposed "ToO mUcH DerPS!1!" kind of urks me the wrong way. I want to clear things as much as the next guy, but doing some one dirty like that isn't fair, not to me, but to those who want to clear.

In otherwords, I understand your pain. Having a group kick you for something silly, then they can't clear any further content, isn't a good feeling. If the tanks can't hold aggro in the slightest, it isn't the DPS' job to dump aggro and wait until the tank regains it, the tank should at least guard the highest DPS or highest aggro holder, and perform their rotation, if it's a casual tank however, it wouldn't hurt to at least see if they are up to learning the rotation, never hurts to help assist them.

Same happened to me on a lv 32 , I was in "The Foundry" FP and the other 3 people were lv 80, they told me my dmg should have been 24 k as a sage, ignoring the fact that al lv 32 I do not have all the skills and a working rotation. OK, I left, didn't argued, but this was not the end of it , at Fleet one of the former team mated pm-ed me to mock me about having only 34% achievements, unlike her who had 90%, including lots and lots of NiM cheevos.

Again, I tried to ignore her, she continued taunting me about my mount ( HK jetpack) , apparently her Wings of the Architect jetpack gives her some special status?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but flashpoints are for leveling and gearing, right? Not for "who has the highest damage score"

All that needs to be said about this kind of elitest player is why are you doing VM FPs if you are a NiM raider? I do them for quick conquest points, but I would never criticize another player for dmg levels in that mode. I wonder how many sale runs/carries it took to hit their cheevos as I would expect that level of player to know the VM FP level requirements 10-80 and that it is not possible to hit high parses while you lack abilities still....

The need to come back after and mock you is ridiculous, but I certainly hope that is very much a corner case for the average run. Sorry you ran into this but hopefully a long time before something similar again.

Edited by HypSpec

All that needs to be said about this kind of elitest player is why are you doing VM FPs if you are a NiM raider? I do them for quick conquest points, but I would never criticize another player for dmg levels in that mode. I wonder how many sale runs/carries it took to hit their cheevos as I would expect that level of player to know the VM FP level requirements 10-80 and that it is not possible to hit high parses while you lack abilities still....

The need to come back after and mock you is ridiculous, but I certainly hope that is very much a corner case for the average run. Sorry you ran into this but hopefully a long time before something similar again.

Thank you for your kindness, it is much appreciated ! :)

One thing people need to understand when they queue for VM flashpoints : there might be lower levels or even newly registered players who don't know the tactics or the class(es) they play. Still, there's no need for toxicity because that's the whole purpose of VM flashpoints, leveling and gearing.

Had a Veteran FP run with four dps in Korriban.

One of them was a sorc. He started to pull me away from mobs and initiated vote kick. Luckily, the other pug players wrote something like "why?". He/she just said "toxic". I wasn't pulling anything far away and proceeded together with the group (as I was not rushing). After the vote failed, I was constantly pulled on cd into aoe from bosses etc. When I initiated the vote kick explaining why is happening (troll sorc) it also failed as the people seem to just rush till the end of the FP and be done with those two "troublemakers".

Man, my ignore list grows everyday.

Also, a kingdom for a button to not to allow other friendly players to pull you (like you don't allow other players to enter your phase etc.) would be great to fight such trolls.

Had a Veteran FP run with four dps in Korriban.

One of them was a sorc. He started to pull me away from mobs and initiated vote kick. Luckily, the other pug players wrote something like "why?". He/she just said "toxic". I wasn't pulling anything far away and proceeded together with the group (as I was not rushing). After the vote failed, I was constantly pulled on cd into aoe from bosses etc. When I initiated the vote kick explaining why is happening (troll sorc) it also failed as the people seem to just rush till the end of the FP and be done with those two "troublemakers".

Man, my ignore list grows everyday.

Also, a kingdom for a button to not to allow other friendly players to pull you (like you don't allow other players to enter your phase etc.) would be great to fight such trolls.

Yep there should be a sort of protection against "rescue" skill.

Two days ago, Athiss fp veteran mode, i engaged Professor Ley'arsha ( sorry if i got her name wrong..) and got pulled back by a lv 80 sorcerer, she asked " merc, what are you doing?" . And i was like.. " umm excuse me, but i'm a powertech, not a mercenary, i'm the closest thing to a T you guys have" . Her answer was.. i mean i don't know if she was a troll or not, but she replied : " powertech, mercenary, what's the difference? " Facepalm.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep there should be a sort of protection against "rescue" skill.

Two days ago, Athiss fp veteran mode, i engaged Professor Ley'arsha ( sorry if i got her name wrong..) and got pulled back by a lv 80 sorcerer, she asked " merc, what are you doing?" . And i was like.. " umm excuse me, but i'm a powertech, not a mercenary, i'm the closest thing to a T you guys have" . Her answer was.. i mean i don't know if she was a troll or not, but she replied : " powertech, mercenary, what's the difference? " Facepalm.

As a player with multiple bounty hunters, that makes me cry, since I don't think she was a troll. Players be that clueless, sadly.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

• 3 weeks later...

Leveling up my Juggernaut/Assassin in easy mode FPs.

Get Nathema Conspiracy at 79.  I did this one like once back when it was new content and I only vaguely remember it...the only reason I know I did it at all was because I had the final boss decoration unlocked.

One Assassin leaves a couple minutes in because a Sorceror wouldn't let him stealth to the first boss for some sort of trickery I know nothing about.

Kill first boss easy peasy.

Wipe on second boss because me and the Sorceror didn't know to hide behind probes.

Almost wipe again because we're accidently killing probes...but c'mon, they only have 80-90k HP.

Mercenary that knows the FP asks me and Sorceror if we've done it.  We both say we've done it solo.

He promptly peaces out.

We get to the final (or so I thought) boss easily and it's not remotely a problem so IDK what was wrong with that Mercenary.

Final boss pops out and the Sorc and I die to the add's HP debuff.  Sorc peaces out.

I refuse to acquiesce and end up soloing the end boss.  😛

TLDR:  People are elitist jerks even in Veteran FPs in a dying game.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/1/2022 at 8:14 PM, Kyovarde said:

Leveling up my Juggernaut/Assassin in easy mode FPs.

Get Nathema Conspiracy at 79.  I did this one like once back when it was new content and I only vaguely remember it...the only reason I know I did it at all was because I had the final boss decoration unlocked.

One Assassin leaves a couple minutes in because a Sorceror wouldn't let him stealth to the first boss for some sort of trickery I know nothing about.

Kill first boss easy peasy.

Wipe on second boss because me and the Sorceror didn't know to hide behind probes.

Almost wipe again because we're accidently killing probes...but c'mon, they only have 80-90k HP.

Mercenary that knows the FP asks me and Sorceror if we've done it.  We both say we've done it solo.

He promptly peaces out.

We get to the final (or so I thought) boss easily and it's not remotely a problem so IDK what was wrong with that Mercenary.

Final boss pops out and the Sorc and I die to the add's HP debuff.  Sorc peaces out.

I refuse to acquiesce and end up soloing the end boss.  😛

TLDR:  People are elitist jerks even in Veteran FPs in a dying game.  

Two challenges with Nathema VM - a lot of players have been leveling by spamming Gemini boss so always looking to skip as much as possible and just fight bosses. The other is that some players who have not done that FP in awhile may not know how much it was nerfed - it is much easier now than it was.

FP's are group play and neither players who want to skip or clear are "right", and the team needs to align on how they want to run it. Good thing is that VM queue pops fast so finding replacements (or even better running a comp as a 4th) is pretty fast.

Elitist players are frustrating, but being one in VM FPs is like big fish, small pond and an utterly absurd notion.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:17 AM, JediQuaker said:

How do you know you do about 25k DPS? Starparse is pretty accurate, and if it says you're doing 8k dps, then that it most definitely what you are/were doing.

On 10/12/2022 at 3:49 PM, Traceguy said:

How do you know you do about 25k DPS? Starparse is pretty accurate, and if it says you're doing 8k dps, then that it most definitely what you are/were doing.

Well, first of all, I know my dps output through the use of Starparse. 🙄

But, for example, if you are doing something like the final boss in Battle of Rishi, there are times when the DPS(s) are spending a fair bit of time just running around avoiding 'circles' and/or chasing after 'adds'. During that time their average 'damage per second' can seem low in Starparse because the bursts of damage are not continuous. Then some idiot tank looks at Starparse and has a brain fart. 😂

Afaik, Starparse is most accurate when there is an unbroken stream of damage - particularly against practice dummies or relatively stationary targets. You can't just look at a section of Starparse data and say 'aha!'. 🙂

Edited by JediQuaker

2 hours ago, JediQuaker said:

Afaik, Starparse is most accurate when there is an unbroken stream of damage - particularly against practice dummies or relatively stationary targets. You can't just look at a section of Starparse data and say 'aha!'. 🙂

This is only accurate if you are interested in "fighting training dummies" figures, which are the only unbroken streams of damage.  Against actual foes, especially FP and OP bosses, it's largely meaningless, and only the figures you're actually putting out in the interrupted streams are important.

• Confused 2

• 1 month later...

So I just had a really weird Assault on Tython Run. It was me, sin tank, scoundrel healer, and as dps an op and mara. Everything was fine up until we reach the first boss, group fails to do the orbital strike mechanic correctly and also drags the nearby adds into the fight. I point out we need to do the mechanic correctly which gets "pull the boss nerd" from the operative, the Mara also decides he wants to be a tank. We wipe twice until we manage to down the boss, group still wasn't doing well on the orbital strike mechanic and the scoundrel healer was terrible at avoiding AOE which got him killed. Thankfully the rest of the group managed to finish the fight. 

In the second boss healer is unable to cleanse the dot, which causes a wipe. I ask if he was cleansing it and he got really defensive telling me I should do my job and he should do his. Even though I was taunting the boss and adds as soon as they spawned, saw him almost die to the dot once. 

We get to the third boss and we wipe after the third datacron, it didn't helped with the healer's job that both DPS couldn't stay behind the boss so they wouldn't get knocked back with me. After we respawn the scoundrel healer just decides to vote kick me and the group complies, despite me having done my job flawlessly. Thank god for legacy ignore because that isn't the kind of person I want to run Flashpoints with, isn't able to pull his weight and blames others for pointing that out. 

On 10/13/2022 at 11:52 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

Against actual foes, especially FP and OP bosses, it's largely meaningless

Its just not true. The only way the data is inaccurate is if 1. not all poeple are in the parse group and 2. if it is a long range boss, cally or tfb as example

1 hour ago, FlameYOL said:

So I just had a really weird Assault on Tython Run. It was me, sin tank, scoundrel healer, and as dps an op and mara. Everything was fine up until we reach the first boss, group fails to do the orbital strike mechanic correctly and also drags the nearby adds into the fight. I point out we need to do the mechanic correctly which gets "pull the boss nerd" from the operative, the Mara also decides he wants to be a tank. We wipe twice until we manage to down the boss, group still wasn't doing well on the orbital strike mechanic and the scoundrel healer was terrible at avoiding AOE which got him killed. Thankfully the rest of the group managed to finish the fight. 

In the second boss healer is unable to cleanse the dot, which causes a wipe. I ask if he was cleansing it and he got really defensive telling me I should do my job and he should do his. Even though I was taunting the boss and adds as soon as they spawned, saw him almost die to the dot once. 

We get to the third boss and we wipe after the third datacron, it didn't helped with the healer's job that both DPS couldn't stay behind the boss so they wouldn't get knocked back with me. After we respawn the scoundrel healer just decides to vote kick me and the group complies, despite me having done my job flawlessly. Thank god for legacy ignore because that isn't the kind of person I want to run Flashpoints with, isn't able to pull his weight and blames others for pointing that out. 

Actually doesn't seem like your fault, unlucky.

> Oh wow MM FPs are so toxic, only 1% of the playerbase does them - bioware should remove it /s

1 hour ago, ZUHFB said:
On 10/13/2022 at 11:52 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

Against actual foes, especially FP and OP bosses, it's largely meaningless

Its just not true. The only way the data is inaccurate is if 1. not all poeple are in the parse group and 2. if it is a long range boss, cally or tfb as example

inaccurate != meaningless

unless I'm misinterpreting SteveTheCynic I don't think he called it inaccurate instead he called the statement inaccurate,

Overall data is often meaningless because:

no one cares for example if a Tank took 2k DTPS or 9k DTPS after the fight
what you care about is took the tank more Damage - Healing taken then they had Health over let's say 10 Seconds during a Fight.

same if a Tank takes a bunch more damage overall but no one else is most of the time and then the Tank reduces damage taken when the Healers are busy with something else that can be very valuable but won't show on overall.

if you did tons of HPS against dread council but once you look at the Burn-phase there was barely any HPS, the overall HPS are meaningless.

if someone does top DPS against IP-CPT but when taking a closer look they did trash Damage during the important Phases.

overall DPS only matter once Bosses are on Farm when you start Speed Running the Content, if you can't kill Bosses overall DPS don't matter whatsoever in many many Encounters.

Jedi Quaker started this whole Argument by falsely putting the Accuracy of the Combat log into question when you look at sections of Fights. if you read what he wrote instead it's just People not knowing how to interpret data, the data is accurate enough. (most of the time)

1 hour ago, DarthSpekulatius said:

inaccurate != meaningless

Yeah, sure I can see that's true, I just think the examples are not great. But I do agree.

if you did tons of HPS against dread council but once you look at the Burn-phase there was barely any HPS, the overall HPS are meaningless

In council burn your HPS will increase though, I saw 60 or 70k HPS burns but nobody can sustain that.

if someone does top DPS against IP-CPT but when taking a closer look they did trash Damage during the important Phases.

If someone does top DPS against IP-CPT they either fabricated the parse or had a horrible team. Has nothing to do with how much damage on turrets, it's rather someone just **not** doing damage - intentionally. 

overall DPS only matter once Bosses are on Farm when you start Speed Running the Content, if you can't kill Bosses overall DPS don't matter whatsoever in many many Encounters

Of course DPS matters in most encounters? Having more DPS is (with the exception of apex) a good thing, shorter phases, lower TTK, less chances for someone to wipe the raid and a lower DTPS because the defensives exponentially get better the higher the DPS is, since there are very little phases in which a DPS actually gets damage so reducing them will increase the % uptime of them taking damage with a DCD and thus in return lowering the needed HPS greatly further increasing DPS. And if the bosses enrage and the DPS is too low, it's just too low. 

I still agree with you though because: it's easy to manipulate parses by making decision BAD for the raid but GOOD for the parse, so a good parse doesn't mean that the players is good, it just means they know how to parse. Usually everybody is using these things so it equals out, the only way it doesn't is if the group is inexperienced and isn't doing those things, leaving the only person that is with a huge damage number. The way to get a good parse is to have a bad group. 

In most raids the parse numbers do matter, but only in comparison to the jobs and the strats. Which, I did not think would need to be said. 

my TLDR is: in general generalizations are dumb and if you want to do something positive you should always look objectively at the specific situation.

3 hours ago, ZUHFB said:
5 hours ago, DarthSpekulatius said:

If someone does top DPS against IP-CPT they either fabricated the parse or had a horrible team. Has nothing to do with how much damage on turrets, it's rather someone just **not** doing damage - intentionally. 

well, someone has to be top DPS. If the DPS do zero, a Healer might be top DPS  if the healer also does zero then a tank will be top DPS if you don't have a Tank or if they also do zero, then top dps will be shared between all Players but that's a ludicrous hypothetical so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

we are probably talking about different things, in that Example, I am talking about comparing DPS between the Participants of a fight. (specifically a failed fight, because a successful one wouldn't warrant judging numbers besides some meaningless bragging anyway), not about comparing to other groups or whatever. 

what I was talking about was a wipe sometime during the first enforcer Phase, it's easy for a situation to occur where the first part of the fight (where DPS are meaningless) dominates the overall Numbers -> those overall numbers are meaningless.

another example of what I'm talking about, first pull against the Boss, people die before the next phase even happens, DPS didn't matter whatsoever.

then there's stuff like getting targeted by each and every Grenade, completely ruining your Parse if you happen to be melee, both DPS and DTPS will look way off, even if you played perfectly.

3 hours ago, ZUHFB said:

overall DPS only matter once Bosses are on Farm when you start Speed Running the Content, if you can't kill Bosses overall DPS don't matter whatsoever in many many Encounters

Of course DPS matters in most encounters?

3 hours ago, ZUHFB said:

In most raids the parse numbers do matter, but only in comparison to the jobs and the strats. Which, I did not think would need to be said.

please please please don't just omit the overall I wrote, I wrote it for a Reason.

Yes, the Parse is an insanely useful tool to analyze fights, but in most modern fights you have to look at specific phases, even when it's the Enrage that kills you and you could do damage the entire fight. In my experience just glancing at the overall instead of trying to figure out if there was an issue in a specific phase won't do much good.

about thinking certain things don't have to be spelled out, you vastly misjudge how hard it is to interpret data for people who haven't done it before & how easy miscommunication is. Just look how you misinterpreted my point that overall DPS during the IP-CPT fight matter less then the DPS in specific phases, I clearly should have written what I mean in far more detail.

everyone having high Overall numbers in combination with a smooth run can tell you "yep, everything is fine"

if a fight fails you need to examine things in more detail in the vast majority of cases. Unless you are happy with just replacing the worst player ("worst" based on an Average you don't want to spend the minimal effort required to understand)

Edited by DarthSpekulatius
missed a quote

and another one I accidentally cut from my post:

3 hours ago, ZUHFB said:

if you did tons of HPS against dread council but once you look at the Burn-phase there was barely any HPS, the overall HPS are meaningless

In council burn your HPS will increase though, I saw 60 or 70k HPS burns but nobody can sustain that.

simplest Example if a Healer goes into that Phase dead -> they will certainly not increase their HPS

or if they had to use all their CDs and Ressource to get into the Burn in the first Place, they won't gain nearly as much HPS as a properly prepared healer would.

or someone stands outside of AOE Heal Range, that too will affect HPS without being the Healers fault.

or maybe the tank died just as the phase started and a healer wasted time (=HPS) rezzing the tank.

there's infinite situations where the Overall HPS are just totally meaningless, look at specific things!

Uhm. Not really sure what you're getting at, so I'll just answer the question I understood, everything else is kinda "ok and now?" for me. 

well, someone has to be top DPS. If the DPS do zero, a Healer might be top DPS  if the healer also does zero then a tank will be top DPS if you don't have a Tank or if they also do zero, then top dps will be shared between all Players but that's a ludicrous hypothetical so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

A fight like IP-CPT where DPS doesn't matter (you're right) can be manipulated by other people not doing damage and the team NOT pushing the boss the % of time one specific DPS spends attacking the boss will increase and that makes his number way higher because he has less downtime which, in a fight with a fixed amount of damage that can be done, is huge. So the way someone gets a topparse is by other people being bad, or the group being bad intentionally. 

However that doesn't mean DPS doesn't matter, DPS does matter and it is a comparable value in FPs, in raids and on parsely. Obviously some are done in a way they cannot really be beaten but that is not what makes someone a good DPS. DPS isn't the only qualifier a DPS needs to bring, but it is the biggest one, by far. 

43 minutes ago, DarthSpekulatius said:

there's infinite situations where the Overall HPS are just totally meaningless, look at specific things!

yeah, but if the group is dying the specific things do not matter because the healing is just no there and if number go up the healing is there, it's not always the healers fault - but it is the healers job to call this out and make it known it is an issue that would help out. 

IDK this is about FPs anyway and the DPS usually do abysmal damage anyway, this is way to complicated for MM FPs. But starparse, especially for FPs, is very accurate to measure DPS or HPS. BUT this doesn't mean that someone is useless if they do very low damage, it just means they aren't a good DPS or Healer.... or they are a tank.