New Expansion - anyone anxious looking for a laugh

TrixxieTriss

Concerns over the new expansion are rife in the community

But I wanted to add a bit of humour to the depression and anxiety I’m feeling over the latest pts and Expansion deployment.

For anyone who’s not heard of the the TV show Mythic Quest, you should google it.

The shows is basically a comedy take on an MMO gaming company (the show is actually supported by Ubisoft).

Surprisingly their comedy hits close to home with industry issues and the parallels with Swtors development is highly plausible (in my mind). I’m sure Bioware are more professional ;)

Anyway, here’s some short clips to make you laugh and wonder at the same time.

Here’s the two Dev producer characters talking to the art team about a new expansion in season 2

And another from season 1 where the lead Dev is trying to get the coders excited about her latest idea

Season 2 trailer

I recommend this for everyone to watch. From players to devs to the Bioware team as a whole. I’m sure everyone will find something to relate to and have a laugh about.

Lol! Thanks for the morning grins. 👍 😅

Something new to watch while waiting for GF and clicking slot machines. 🙂

I especially like the Monetisation guy Brad, he’s so evil. I’m sure they’ve got a “Brad” at Bioware.... you’ll see what I mean when you get into it.

• 1 month later...