[Event Invitation] Black Hole + Section X + CZ-198 PvP Achievements

UlaVii

Please Note: We completed this event on 12th November 2017 (roundup & screenshots). Keep an eye on the Darth Malgus forum for our next server event in a few days :w_smile:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guild Stroke my Wookie are running our next PvP Massacre event covering achievements at The Black Hole, Section X and CZ-198 this Sunday afternoon at 13:10 GMT and we invite you to join in. You do not have to be a guild member.

This is not about having a big PvP battle as it is far to slow to get the kills that way and gear/faction imbalance can become a big problem. We make a few ops groups of Imps and another set for the Reps. One side kills the other a few times and then you switch. Easy achievements. Expected duration is 2-2.5 hours.

If you do want a big free for all battle then we will be re-running our Iokath PvP War in a few weeks to get more people the Tyth/Aivela/Esne/Walker achievements. I'll post that event in the forum nearer the time.

When?

13:10 GMT Sunday 12th November 2017

How To Join In

All you have to do is be on either Imperial or Republic fleet at event start time and put a + in general chat when we start invites. We will teleport you to each location. Tell your friends as we won't be running this one again for a few months :)

We use Teamspeak for voice comms so please make sure to have it installed before the event starts. We'll give out the connection details on the day.

Targets

• CZ-198: 4 Achievements / 1980 Kills
  • Section X: 5 Achievements / 1000 Kills
  • The Black Hole: 4 Achievements / 500 Kills
  • Party/Celebration Jawa: If you have one then you can get both the achievements + "Party Crasher" title
  • HK-51: Pick him as your active companion to get both his "Kill 500 players" achievements

Edited by UlaVii

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves with our afternoon of murder in Section X, Black Hole and CZ-198. We had 5 ops groups with between 100-120 players. We butchered our way through over 3480 kills and got everyone 13 achievements, more if they manged to get the two for the Party Jawas and two for having HK active.

Our next PvP event will be another repeat of the Iokath PvP War (Battle Royal) which will be in December. I'll post it to the forum nearer the time. The next server event is this Friday and I'll make a post about it in the next couple of days.

Screenshots

Thank you very much for this event. It was a pleasure being part of it.

I am very satisfied with your organisation and professionalism before and during the event. "Everything went without a hitch." (Master Ranos)

I was absolutely sure I would never get the CZ-achievement. Happy panda here. :D